Chapter 8

You quickly left the room and went to yours and Austin's room. You crashed onto the bed and started crying. Why was your mom acting like this? Why couldn't you make your decision in life? You curled into a ball sobbing. You weren't even thinking straight anymore so when morning came you told your mom you were going to "help out in the village" little did she know you were going to see Camilo ;) You quickly got your shoes on and ran out the door towards Casita. You knocked on the door and Camilo answered in a instant. "Y/N YOUR OK!" He said pulling you into a hug. "Antonio told me what happened your not hurt right?" Camilo asked looking to see if you had any scars. "Yes Amor I'm fine" you said calmly which made Camilo calm down a bit so you gave him a kiss and he kissed back. The kiss lasted a good 2 minutes before Pepa Aka Camilo's mom came down the stairs. "CAMILO! Don't be showing your brother this stuff! At least do it in private!!" Pepa took Antonio's hand and took him upstairs. "Sorry Ma!" Camilo said going back to kissing you which was weird cause she just said to do it in private. "Y/N" a voice called from outside. You both broke out of the kiss to look. It was your mom..."Shoot..." You said grabbing Camilo's hand and dragging him upstairs. You picked a hiding spot only you and Camilo knew about. It was a hidden spot between Antonio and Pepas door. You hid there for a good 10 minutes before Camilo started kissing you again. Geez this man was really in a kissing mood which you didn't mind you enjoyed it and kissed him back.

Your mom left and you were relieved and Camilo pulled away from the kiss. "Sorry I just..." Before Camilo could say another word you pulled him in for a kiss again.

(Shot chapter sorry I need ideas)