Chapter 1:

My female apprentices are all future bosses Author: Yi Bai Jun
A

ccidentally entered the long river of time and space, and a generation of Dao Zun returned to ten thousand years ago with a cultivation base?
System: Ding, the All-Heaven Master system is bound to the host... Wait, why is this host's cultivation so wrong? Reaching out his hand, Dao Zun suppressed the system expressionlessly.
Looking at a series of names.
The Queen of the Heavens, Ji Qianfan: Master, you can obey me~ Su Changqing, the ancestor of the devils of the heavens: The only one who can conquer Master is me! Qin Xiange, Tianzun of the Years: You have to think of a foolproof strategy to eliminate the danger and possibly take the master down, the Lolita Demon Emperor Bai Qingqiu: Master, look at me, I am sweet, soft and cute! (There are too many elements in this book, please read carefully~)

Boundary setting of this book [will be updated]
The realm of cultivation: the realm of all extremes, the realm of the spirit sea, the realm of the soul, the realm of return to Tibet, the realm of heaven and man, the realm of all phenomena, the realm of Xuanzhen, the realm of unity, the realm of Yuanfa, the realm of transformation, the realm of nirvana, the realm of adversity, The wheel-turning realm, the creation realm, the three holy realms, the Kaiyu realm, the condensed universe realm, the fairy world realm, and the Kaiyuan realm.
Returning to Tibet: People's possession, Earth's possession, Heaven's possession.
Holy realm: sanctification, true sanctification, Taoist sage, (there is no pre-late period, sanctification is the early stage, true sanctification is the middle stage, and dao sage is the latter stage)
Chapter 1 Dao Zun and System and Human Sovereign
(There are too many elements in this book, please read the official details.)
Human Emperor Realm.
In the middle of winter, the snow was flying heavily, and the icy frost fell on the skin, like a cold knife cutting through, and there were bursts of stabbing pains that penetrated deep into the bones.
A figure came from the white curtain that filled the sky. The person wearing a black Taoist robe with a crown like jade stepped on the white snow that had accumulated deep layers. The creaking sound was the only throbbing in this world apart from the whistling of the snow and wind.
The vast and majestic wind and snow did not fall on the Taoist robe at all, and it was still so clean, as if there was an invisible force beside the Taoist, wrapping him in it, and it was spotless.
Daoist's every move makes him look handsome and extraordinary, just by looking at it, he feels a soul-stirring sense of magic, and he is reluctant to look away.
"This place...is the Human Sovereign Realm, right?" Standing still, Chen Ye raised his head to look at the drifting snow in the sky, his expression was flat, and he murmured softly.
Just as his voice fell, a voice suddenly sounded in his mind: "Yes, Dao Zun, this place is the realm of the Emperor, the border of the Xuanyuan Dynasty."

The voice was old-fashioned and cold, like a machine, very stiff, but if you listen carefully, you can hear a hint of flattery and fear in it.
For Chen Ye's flattery, I am afraid.
Ignoring the voice in his mind, Chen Ye stepped out, and in an instant, his figure disappeared from the white curtain that filled the sky.
When Chen Ye's figure was showing, he had already appeared in front of an inn.
The inn was devastated by the wind and snow, and was in disrepair for a long time.
Walking to the door of the inn, Chen Ye knocked on the door.
With a quick creak, the door of the inn was opened, and a head poked out from inside. He looked younger, but his clothes looked old. Seeing Chen Ye in front of the door, his face showed a look of surprise.
There was also a hint of surprise in his eyes.
This man is really handsome.
Chen Ye smiled slightly and said, "The store owner, live in the store."
The woman nodded quickly, opened the door with a smile, and walked in to face Chen Ye.
After some explanation, Chen Ye was brought into the room by the woman's husband, a big man.
"This Taoist priest, if you need anything, just shout." The big man squeezed a smile towards Chen Ye and said.
Chen Ye nodded, and the big man closed the door and left.
Sitting cross-legged on the bed, Chen Ye said silently in his heart, "System."
"Master Dao, I'm always here!"
The old-fashioned and cold voice sounded again, and the ingratitude contained in it became more obvious.
"Panel."
Chen Ye was too lazy to talk nonsense to that voice.
In an instant, a transparent panel recording Chen Ye's personal data appeared in front of him.
[You are welcome to use the 1.0 version of the All-Heavenly Sage System. 】
Host: Chen Ye (Dao Zun)
Bloodline: Human
Physique: ? ? ?
Qualification: ? ? ?
Boundary: ? ? ?
Exercise: ? ? ?
Master Point: 0
Current mission: Looking for Ji Qianfan [Details can be viewed]
Looking at the row of question marks, Chen Ye couldn't help shaking his head: "I don't know who made you, and I can't even find out about mine."