ch 21-30

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses MFAAAFB » Chapter 21:

My Female Apprentices Are All Future Bosses Chapter 21:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chen Ye held his chin and thought for a moment, his deep eyes looked at the sea of ​​lava.
An ordinary fire snake can grow into a red flame dragon, but it is definitely not enough to rely on its own talent, the most important thing is the environment...
Under this sea of ​​lava fire, there should be a lot of treasures hidden.
Ji Qianfan was taken down, maybe it was also a chance. He just came in to see the performance of his apprentice, so he didn't need to help. Anyway, Ji Qianfan completely dealt with it.
As for whether the girl's clothes will be burnt clean, this is not the case. The clothes that Chen Ye prepared by himself are invulnerable to water and fire, and will not be shattered.
But that's all, as for injuries, they will.
Cultivating apprentices should not be too selfish. It requires more tempering. Fighting is an indispensable part, and injuries are the norm.

You can't relax too much just because you're a girl.
At the beginning, in order to improve his strength, Chen Ye faced countless difficulties and obstacles until he attained enlightenment.
The higher the growth, the faster the horizon will naturally improve, and the greater the difficulty required.
According to the standards of Ji Qianfan, the future emperor, he did not give strict requirements, but it was his own fault as a master.
At that time, he is obviously the emperor, and he looks long and crooked...
Tsk tsk tsk, but it's too hard to say.
Although Chen Ye is a variable of Ji Qianfan, this is for Ji Qianfan to grow up better, instead of walking, his consciousness becomes...
Strange knowledge added!
Then, being a master of your own is a failure too.
hum!
Suddenly, a luminous portal appeared out of thin air. Chen Ye glanced back, stepped out, and walked directly into this lava sea of ​​unknown depth.
The figure was immediately swallowed up, and the whereabouts were unknown.
And with the appearance of a fluorescent portal, gradually, the same portal appeared elsewhere.
Figures walked out of it one by one.
Li Yanhan's appearance is no longer as embarrassing as before.
Her clothes have been rearranged by her, and her instrument has also been rearranged.
Now it looks like she is still like a fairy, gentle and cold, not stained by the world.
"Where is this place?"
Frowning her brows, Yu Qingxuan looked around, she locked on Li Yanhan's figure at once, walked over, looked up and down, and said with a smile, "You passed the test so quickly?"
"You're not bad either."
Li Yanhan replied calmly. In her opinion, Yu Qingxuan's words were like a joke.
Although the two are not from the same sect, they are not acquainted with each other, and their relationship is not bad.
"It seems that this level... is a joint trial."
Squinting his eyes, Shen Han, who followed Ji Bo's footsteps, carefully looked around and recognized it.

At this time, there are not many people gathered here. Those who can come here have cleared the first two trials. There should be some people.
"I didn't expect that it would be a joint trial. Could it be that the ancient emperor planned to divide the inheritance?"
"What are you thinking? The inheritance of the emperor must be full of the exercises, insights, and treasures cultivated by the ancient emperors. How can it be possible?"
"That's right, if the spoils could really be divided, there wouldn't be so many people killed in the Emperor's Mausoleum before."
"Don't talk about it, what kind of trial is this level, is it possible for us to enter this magma sea?"
As the crowd gathered, discussions began one after another.
The eyes were red with fire, and the vast sea of ​​lava covered their sight and blocked their way.
Looking up and down, it is completely different from before.
"This level... how to get through?"
Ji Bo frowned, feeling doubtful, and murmured to himself.
"It seems that the third prince is very attached to the inheritance of the emperor." Shen Han's uncomfortable voice came again.
Ji Bo had a look of disgust on his face and ignored him, instead he walked towards Li Yanhan, Yu Qingxuan and others.
Shen Han didn't care either, keeping a distance and following behind.
Needless to say, the temptation of human emperor inheritance, everyone present wanted to get it, but the difficulty is self-evident, some people have been through the first two levels enough.
The trial will only get more and more difficult in the future. With this huge obstacle in front of us, no one wants to be the first bird to try it.
At this level of danger, even if no one secretly shoots a secret arrow, something that pops out suddenly is deadly enough.
When Li Yanhan and Yu Qingxuan were about to discuss how to pass this level, Ji Bo's voice sounded beside the two of them: "You two."
"Three princes?"
Both of them had expressions of surprise on their faces.
Ji Bo was the first to speak, explaining the purpose of his visit: "This level is a bit difficult, I wonder if you two would like to join hands with me temporarily?"