The Boys of Emerald Forest

3rd POV

The camera zooms in on emerald Forest. A place of lush green life, but is dangerous dew till the amount of grimm that roam.

What was more interesting are the two teens walking around

What was more interesting are the two teens walking around. One has neck length (H/C). He had nice smooth (S/C) skin. He wore a black cloak with white stripes running down it. Under he had a white shirt and black pants. His shoes were white airforces He was a bit taller than the boy next to him. He walked with a smile as positive energy surrounded him. The camera zooms in more in him, as big words showed beside him saying Y/N Okami

"Y/N OKAMI"
"17"

The boy next to him had white upper-back length hair. He had nice smooth fair skin. His clothes were like the others except the colors reversed. His cloak was white with black stripes going down it. Under that he had a black shirt and white pants that and some rips in them. His shoes are black airforces. Unlike Y/N he had a monotone face. He had a calm secretive aura around him. The camera zooms in on him as the name Midnight Okami showed up beside him.

"MIDNIGHT OKAMI""17"

"MIDNIGHT OKAMI"
"17"

Y/N: Midnight do you think we'll run into more grimms on the way there!

Midnight: I doubt we'll run into any grimms. Besides we're just heading home.

Y/N: why didn't we just teleport home after we killed those grimms?

Midnight: I love nice walks it's a nice Sunday to be out and I said you could teleport home.

Y/N: you did? Guess I forgot.

Midnight: let's just keep going.

They continued their walk home. However 10 minutes of walking the ran into a group of grimm. They were surrounded by 10 normal Beowolf and 1 Alpha Beowolf. Y/N smirked at Midnight because he was right.

Y/N: I thought you said we wouldn't run into any more grimm.

Midnight: let's just clear them out. I'll take the 5 on the left you take the 5 on the right. Then we'll both get the alpha.