First Day At Union

3rd POV

Y/N, Midnight, Ozpina, and Nezumi are sitting at the dining room table eating breakfast. Ozpina had some bacon, eggs, and toast with some coffee. Nezumi had the same Ozpina had. Y/N had some waffles, Midnight just had some cookies and coffee. It was 7:00 so they still had some time before they went to school. Midnight however looked very tired. He was mumbling something to himself.

Midnight: *mumbling* Go for 10 she says then she increases. Go for 20 she says. She said go for fucking 20!

Y/N: Midnight are you okay your mumbling?

Midnight: I'm fine bro.

Nezumi was beside Midnight giggling. He looked at her a bit mad.

Y/N: Are you sure you look tired?

Nezumi: He just had a long night.

Nezumi giggled even more. Her giggle was cut short when Midnight grabbed her tail. She glared at Midnight, all he did was smirk at her. Ozpina and Y/N just looked at the two. Midnight let go of Nezumi's tail. He left to go take a shower and get dressed. Y/N does the same. 20 minutes later they both came back. When the 2 came back Nezumi and Ozpina where gone. They found a note on the table.

We almost forgot you two make Team Lunar. That's your team name whenever you're announced or we call you. Also you have a team rank your at the lowest rank beginner. By doing missions you can increase you rank and be more known. Have fun you two.
-Love O & N

After reading the note the boys left the house and went to class. The first class they have is combat class with Miss Goodwitch. They arrived at the class and knocked on the door. They heard someone say come in. Midnight was the first to walk in Y/N a little after him. Walking into the a paper ball was thrown at Midnight. Midnight caught the paper and sighed.

Midnight: hmm my first impression on all of you is your a bunch of idiots.

Midnight crushed the paper in his first and used magic to make it a pebble. He looked at the group of students and saw one person smirking.

 He looked at the group of students and saw one person smirking

"Cardin Winchester"
"17"

Midnight drops the pebble to his foot. Midnight kicks it up as it engulfs in a ball of fire. The class watches as he kicks it up a second time with the fireball getting bigger. Midnight then kicks the ball making it zoom at high speed twords Cardin.

 Midnight then kicks the ball making it zoom at high speed twords Cardin