Untitled Part 5

Alyssa's POV

Ok so that was an interesting day yesterday.But when mommy woke me up in the morning she introduced me to the other girls.I am already best friends with Camila,Lauren and Normani are like older sisters and Ally is like a second mommy.Dinah doesn't have much to do with me.Camila says that she doesn't want a kid on tour but I think it's something else.Every Time I try to talk to her she just glares at me or tells me to go away.I was sleeping in my bunk when I felt myself being picked up.I slowly opened my eyes and saw Dinah holding me.Umm Dinah where are taking my daughter? Mommy asked her.Ummm.Was all Dinah said.Mila came and took me from Dinah while the others confronted Dinah.Lauren followed us.

Ally's POV

Dinah where were you about to take my daughter? Trixie asked her once Lauren and Mila took Alyssa out of the room.Ummm.Dinah said clearly trying to come up with something.Dinah I am tired of hearing Umm come out of your mouth! Now you better tell us where you were planning on taking Alyssa before we make you! Mani threatened her.I walked to the back to see what the girl were doing and when I got back there I saw Alyssa asleep on Mila's chest and Lauren and Mila asleep.I went back to the others and saw Dinah on the floor being screamed at.What the heck is going on?! I asked Trixie who's eyes were filled with rage.Dinah how could you?! Trixie screamed at her.Trix what is going on?! I asked her.Dinah was going to kidnap Alyssa! Mani screamed to me.Dinah I want to know one thing.Why? Trixie asked her.I was blackmailed into doing it.Dinah said in tears.By who?! Mani asked in concern and rage.Somemen named Marcus and Blaze.Dinah said.Mr.Blaze tried to take me away from mommy? We heard a little girl say before breaking down in tears.