Untitled Part 8

Trixie's POV

It's been two days since they went missing and the police are doing absolutely nothing.I'm getting more worried everyday.Guys we found something! The girls bodyguard Big Rob said.I ran over to him and so did the others.Manchester?! We all screamed when we saw where she was. What is she doing there?! I asked. Big Rob remembered seeing a smart watch on Alyssa and tracked her location. I have no clue.He said.What about Mila? The girls asked. I don't know. He said causing us all to look down.Guys we have to go pack.If Alyssa's in Manchester chances are so is Mila. I told them and they nodded and we all packed.

Alyssa's POV
I haven't eaten since I got here.It's been about 3 days. The man keeps coming in here beating me up every few hours. I hear Mila screaming at someone all the time asking where I am.I see the man come in and I sigh.He walks over and kicks my rib cage like he has 20 times.I probably have a few broken ribs. I whimper.A man comes in and pulls him away from me. What?! The guy says. Sir there's a couple grown women outside.One of them looks like that little girl.The other man said.The guy nodded and walked out. I looked at the other man and he bends down. Listen those women out there is your mother and the other girls of fifth harmony. I'm going to find Mila then I'll come back here and get you ok? He said and I nodded. He walked out and I curled into a ball.

Big Robs POV

I frowned seeing how bad Alyssa was.I walked in and out of the rooms till I found the one Mila was in.Camila lets go.We have to go get Alyssa and get her out of here