part one: I'm the dragon trainer

"years and years ago there was a girl, no one knew her real name, people called her the dragon trainer.
legends said she was the only hope in the middle Earth when there was none.
she didn't afraid, she didn't hesitate, she just jumped on back of the great dragon.

she pulled his reins, she fought with her will and eventually Smaug let her to rode him.
years and years passed, she got lost and Smaug, well, he got disappointed. Legends say he attacked the lonely mountain just to found his dearest daughter. he killed thousands and sat on the golds he owned.
now we call him the king under the mountain and there's no one that could face the beast, no one but her...."

Thranduil finished the book and looked at the eyes of his son, he was staring at his father excitedly.
" was that a real story?"

Thranduil chuckled.
" Well, you know legends my dear Legolas, you can never tell what's true or what's just a story."

Logolas nodded.
"If it's true,some day I'll find her and ask her for help, then you can be the king of the mountain father."

Thranduil looked at his son with pride, legend or not, he just lightened a hope inside of Legolas's kind heart.
......

Y/n's POV:
I was playing with a coin between my fingers, rolling it over to the middle finger then to thumb, I snapped my fingers together, the coin flew up and landed on my palm slowly.

"Two fifty ma'am."
Bartender said. I sighed and placed the valuable money on his dirty palm. He smirked in a disgusting way and placed the coin to his ripped, dusty pant's pocket, I tried to smile back but it just turned to a frown.

Picking up my sword and placing it on my waistband, I wrapped my fingers around the golden bow and sat up slowly. An old man came to take my place on the seat. Bars gets really busy these days, guess people get more drank than clever as centuries pass.

Just about five feet apart two drunk man begun a fight in front of me, other people put down their beers and started to cheer over them, one of them made a bet on the muscled man and the others joined him to place their coins on the rusty table in...

Just about five feet apart two drunk man begun a fight in front of me, other people put down their beers and started to cheer over them, one of them made a bet on the muscled man and the others joined him to place their coins on the rusty table in the corner.

I sighed in annoyed and placed the cape hood on my head, trying to cover my eyes so no one could recognize me, I started walking through the door, out side was cold, in fact when I closed the bar's door behind me, a wind as cold as ice froze my cheeks to pink.
"Going somewhere old friend?"

At first I thought maybe I heard wrong, I stopped in my place for a moment then slowly started to turn around.
"Gandalf?"
The grey old man smiled in the sweetest way. His eyes was still blue with a lot of wise in them. His cane in his hand was just like the last time I remembered, even his cape smelled dusty just like years ago.

I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He chuckled lightly as he, indeed hugged me back on the waist.
"You didn't age."
He chuckled and pulled me back to cup my cheeks.
" But you grew up wisely, I have missed muchly."