•THE CLOWN MAN•

Boise, Idaho

That night, I went to a friend's house where the two of us watched a thriller movie together. He's home alone. His parents went to Pocatello to attend his family's wedding.

We enjoyed the movie. I kept on screaming and hiding behind him, and he would laugh it off.

In the middle of watching the movie, William said he'll go to the bathroom.

5 minutes later, he returned, and we went on with the movie, but then, the electricity abruptly went off.

"William!" I called him out because I was scared.

"Hold on, Samantha. I'll check the breaker" William replied

"I'm scared, can I join you?"

"It'll take less than 5 minutes, you'll be fine" William smiled, trying to convince me.

I nodded my head.

He left me alone in the dark living room with his lighter as the only source of light I had.

William walked away from me, checking the breaker.

I waited for him anxiously.

30 minutes had passed, and William still hadn't returned.

With a lighter in my hands, I stood up and tiptoed carefully around his house while calling out his name.

"William!! William! Where are you??"

No answer.

Not long after that I heard the back door creaking open and I saw a silhouette of a masked man dressed in clown costume.

He then pulled out what appeared to be a knife from his pocket, and I let out a high pitched scream.

I sprinted out of William's residence whereas the clown man chased after me, I ran to a nearby lake and hid behind a tree.

When he caught me peeping at him, he ran in my direction. I sprinted away from the tree and I stumbled upon a rock and fell. That's where the clown man got me.

"Please! Please don't do this!" I pleaded, sobbing. I wonder if this clown man is responsible for William's silence. No one check the breaker for that long!

What if he killed William first?

But then again, it's impossible. I heard nothing.

"Please! Stop!"

What if the clown man was William himself?

The man didn't say a word. he swung his knife at me and stabbed me a number of times.

I lost consciousness, and that's where he left me bleeding to death.

William's P.O.V

She thought I was going to check the breaker, how ludicrous.

She had no idea. I was the one who caused the lights to go off. When I lied to her that I was going to the bathroom,I left her alone in the living room. I went upstairs to switch on my Halloween costume that I prepared for tonight's event that's about to occur then I grabbed my knife from the kitchen where she's still innocently waiting for me. I sneaked out through the back door for awhile..

She had no idea where the breaker was.

For tonight's event, I have prepared it for so long.

Samantha, You're the chosen one for this experiment. I wanted to experience the thrill. Let me be, just for tonight.

I wonder if it gave me butterfly?

Yeah, sure after I finished stabbing you,
the Butterfly is tingling my stomach and I got extremely thrilled.

You're no longer breathing.
I dragged you into the lake,
To say my final good bye.

Thank you for being my friend for the past 3 years.
I need a new friend now...

THE END