Chapter 2:Dusk and Kair

"Hunting already?!" All the students gasped.They are not ready for any hunting

"Your parents already agreed.And your hunt is not hunting a real beast.It's to search for your familiar and increase your ability.Use your abikity to catch any animal you want to be your familiar."

"Will we be able to do that? " Caius look at Azriel and make a scared face

"If we can stay together,we can pass.Let's try to help each other?Once we passed,let's go to that flag" Charles smile and point his finger to a green flag not to far from them.

"You both."

"Yes? " They answer at the same time while looking at Azriel.

"What will you do if a real beast appear? "

"W-what?...T-the teacher said they wouldn't show so-"

"What if,i said." His tone change to a serious one

"If they're here..I'll try my best to kill them."

"Yeah.I will do anything so that they won't step inside our academy."

'One of the teacher..No,all the teacher are under the spell.Few students also realized it.And...these two 'baby' beside me don't realize there's beasts in there.'

"Sir! Can we refuse to join? " A ponytail boy raise his hand

"You may not refuse to join.Everyone must have their own familiar by today.Now,go and find one! "

"Yes,Sir!!" All the kids start running inside the forest meanwhile Azriel let his friends to walk first and he will come from behind. Few student also stay at the back because they felt the presence of those beasts

"Newbie."

"Me? "

"Yes.You can sense those fucker,right?"

"Yes.What year are you? 2?"

"Don't care about that.Do you know why the teachers let us go in there?" The boy lean closer,whispering to him

"Got a hunch.Even though our teachers are strong,once you under a beast spell,you can never escape."

"Under spells,huh...Any plan?"

"No.There's almost 70 students in there and the other 5 students including you and me,are still far from the deep forest.Only us 5 feel the monsters and we can't save everyone "

"You are saying that we have to wait they attack? "

"That's the only choice we have."

"Wade, Azriel, you guys walk really slow.Is there anything wrong? "

"We don't wanna do it to fast.Let the other kid find theirs first."

"Really? Guess you must be really confident"

"Of course."

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HELP!! ANYONE!! " 

"They attacked them already! " Boy jn one of the five student who walk behind scream to the others.

"We are the only one who know their monsters will be here! Let's try to get everyone out! One! Two! "

"Go!! " Everyone shout and starts to divide into every part of the forest.Azriel got no choice but to stay behind Wade and protect behind him

"There's four magical beasts! "

"Wade,you get everyone out and I will distract those giants"

"Okay.Cover me! "