Chapter 7:No longer human

"GAHHHH!!" Haruki wake up while sweating like crazy.He breathe hard in and out while trying to remember everything.As his head starts to act like shit,he suddenly get a call

"H-hello? "

"Dude, your voice sounds worse. You drunk ? Well, I suppose it's really shocking news to you. Being a F-Rank is not that bad, right? "

"F? "

"Hmm? What? You seriously forget all of those chaotic accident? Damn,sir.Let's meet up and talk."

"Y-yeah... Where? "

"This fucker is seriously can't handle his drinking.That café! The cafe that you love so much! "

"Oh...sure."

He hang up and sigh. Then, he look in mirror. As he check his status board,his level is seriously crazy.All his abilities are Level 100 but his rank shown is F.

"Just... What did he do to me?"

He reached his jacket,car keys and went to his car. A smile appeared on his face.It's his old car.What a memory.After few minutes, he arrived at the cafe and once again a smile appeared.It's Jordan.He have to choose him and his father. Choosing Haruse will be a sad thing.He can't have his sister in pain and die again

"So, mind to tell me what happened? "

"We went to get your rank checked and you suddenly cry when it shown that your rank is F and your strength is weaker than average human."

"I did that? "

"Yes and you drink a lot, dummy.I have to pay for all of it."

"You're rich so it won't effect your life."

"You are lucky that you are my friend"

"Of course I'm lucky.How's Uncle? "

"Uncle? Who do you mean? "

"Uncle. Your dad."

"I know you are stupid and can't be serious but don't joke like that."

"W-what? "

"You literally lost your mind!! Fuck this shit!!" Jordan left and slammed the door which make all the glass break

"Young man, you two are the regular customer here and you both always smile and laugh at each other. Mind to tell this old man what happened? "

"I ask about his father condition and he suddenly get angry."

"Sorry but do you perhaps not known what happened to him? "

"N-no.. " He shakes his head slightly

"Two days ago, the S-Rank Hunter Jason went into a dungeon and apparently when he came out, he lost his left arms and his left eye."

"H-how did that happened?! "

"I don't know as well,young man. He came here two days ago without you and crying like a baby.No matter how strong one are, he always find himself crying because of a certain person.

Haruki put few dollars on the table and run to his car.He drive straight to Jordan's house.

"J-jordan! "

"What is it that you want, you drunk?!"

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean it when I say that in such happy tone.... I forgot what happened.."

"You are my only friend! And when I'm sad and on my way to kill myself,where are you?! "

"I'm sorry..."