Chapter 2

"Your Majesty, wh-what happend, Your Majesty?" A woman runs through gate "Why are you shout-er-calling out so loud first thing in the morning, wait," she pushed, hurriedly asked after she remembed what happened few days ago. "Your Majesty when did you wake up? how are you feeling? are you deezy on something? should I call for the royal phisician?" She looked at Mika with a suspicios expression ' why is her body language shouting out 'I am a barbarian' and why is her mouth and eyes are wide open like a chameleon?' the woman had mixed feeling about the one before her.

"N-No,no yes, no I mean yes" Mika was still staring at himself through mirror.

"Am I suppose to understand what you just said, your majesty?" the woman had a board look on her face. 'So she finally lost it. Took her long enough. Could it be because of poison she was attacked with?' she wondered.

"Oh no, I mean yes I am alright, no need to worry.Just tired and want to rest that's all. No need to call for a doctor." Mika said to her.

"Doctor? who is that, Your majesty?" The woman was unable to understand her words, asked doubtfully.

"Doctor? what's that? I was talking about phisicisn, don't call him. I am fine. Hehehe..." Mika quickly hides his mistake, making a silly face while laughing nervously.

'Well you can rest after all you don't even do any work in the first place. No business would stop with your rest. Besides what's with that face, I bet she got possessed by some stupid spirit.' Woman thought then spoke "Your majesty, would you like to not to be disturbed? If so then I can notify everyone to not come in here until you call for someone?"

"Yeah, that's a great idea, don't let anyone come in here. You can go now and thanks for the advice." Mika smiles at the woman.

The woman bows at Mika "It is my duty, Your majesty" She then leaves. 'No need for thanks. In this whole harem only you can bear me and if you were to be declered lunatic then it would be death of my working days. But really I am kind of worried, she looked very, no, too much weird. She also suddenly woke up after the royal phisician let go of all hope of her getting out of coma caused by that mysterious poison. I just hope she is okay.' She thinks as she gets ingage in her work.

"Damn, what in the hell is hapening? How can a fantasy drama's script's imaginary incident happen in reality? What was the drama's name?" Mika sits with 'thump' on the floor crossing his legs. "Mr. madam? Ms. Emperor? Oh yeah, I remember it was Mr. Queen, yeah that was it. No, what am I doing, wasting my time in useles thinking? Well then" Mika pinches his hand so hard that the skin turned red "Ow ow ow.... damn, that really hurts, ow, that means it's not a dream." He looks at his surroundings. The room was so big like a football stadium. Decoration looked antique which can cost billon for per item back in his original timeline. From walls and roof of room, to furniture, everything looked megnificent, spoke of nothing but royalty.

"With interior of the room, it can be said that this can't be someone with reguler status's room. Now that I think about that woman was calling me, I mean this body ' your majesty'. Only few people can be called with that title, since I am not a guy or old so I can't be emperor or empress dowger that only lefts one posibility. This body is the empress." Mika concludes.

........

On the other part of the palace two people were going through halls "Dear nephew, are you going to visit your mother, her majesty, the empress?" One of them asked his companion.

"Yes uncle, You can come with me if you want to." Other one replied.

"How can I refuse my dear nephew, okay then let's go. By the way who do you think was the one who poisened sister-in-law?" First one asked to his nephew, but failed to get his desired answer.