Y/N BECOMES THE STAR OF HER OWN TV SHOW BECAUSE SHES NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS🤪😍🥺🤪😜🥺🥺

Y/n stood in frot of all the boys that wanted her heatt, uwu soft boi Lorax with hsi gorgousazioustioishys crusty fingernaiuls and soft hair edsxcpetipt oj his belly hwhere his heair wasaz sitill trying to grwo back, hot mafia boss tickle me elmo, sittll with his hot fedroa and ruffled hair, aanta woh whore a beaitifulful red suit and had his gorgous flowing beard all fown his front which actualykjy hasd milk and cookgiies crubkms still in ti, and stupid eflinmisitist barneyu that was so fumb and just kike othwr girls and so weak beacuameusaese all famishitnasts were fund and bqweak.

Then out waddled baby effie waddled out with her big teethies used to devour human bones and rip off their skin and chomp chomp them up like a big little baby. "Welmcome, wleocmen, weockmeleoume, tio the y/nlorette!!!! A quirky show where the not like other girls becausem she is paptuy of the baois girl chooses her life paorhaner!!"

y/N LOOKED in showunck at baby effie who was dressed in a large pink Dres with puugyddffy slepvevesse.

"HERE ARE YOUR SHOUTERUIURS" baby effie screamed abd walekjd y/n aorunf to all her soutiewros.

"UWU LORAX SOFT BOI"

"Choose me kitten, i luvvas you foraevvvas my kitten, come smell my six in one DOVE ahapemoo and feel my crusty fingers in you gorgiusosus wet-"

Effie slapped uwu lorax on the head and scremained, "MANNERS" and lef y/n tyo the next soutieor.

"HTO MAFIA BOSS TICKLE ME ELMO"

"Coem to daddy shmoopie poopie pie, daddy will luvvas you and kisses you and fight crime and be a mafia buss drug lord and ehehehehe weill make you feel good come to daddy qaddy waddy eaddy raddy taddy yaddy uaddy iaddy oaddy paddy aaddy saddy daddy faddy gaddy haddy jaddy kaddy laddy zaddy xaddy caddy vaddy baddy naddy maddy"

Babby effie wen t to the next soutier.

"SANTA WITH HIS GORUWOFUGOUS RED SOUT AND HSI LONG FLOWING BEARD WITH CRUMBY WUMBIES AND IS A GAMER BOI"

"Coem to me snuggluffagus and i'll put you on the nice list snuggluffagus. unless tou want to bew on the naugfhtty list. If youre on the lanauty lisT santy will hazve to punish you snuggluffagus"

Effie uysed her long arucuyylicoucylkic nails to poke santa in the eye and say, "MANNERS" and led y/n to her last soutor.

"FEMINIST BARNEY"

"I actually didn't want to be here lads, you all kinda kidnapped me so can i go now?" Barney said and becaosmeuse he was brithsh hi sface looked like this: 😐

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIYAHHHHH" Lorax scremained as he took a gun out of his butthpole and shot feminsitnat barney in the head. 'HOPW DARE YOU NOT WANT Y/N YOU SOTYUPID FEMINSIST HOW DARE YOU Y/N IS MINE AND NI ONE CAN BAVE HER YOU STPUFD FMEINSINTST MOTHER BITCHER"

Y/mnn looekdf horrified at uwu loracx softboi who said, "im sowwy kitten my kitten ickle wickle baby kitten whiskers, im just such an uwu soft boi"

Berneys head hit the mahogany table with a loudf thufd. "THAT IS MAHOGANY" Bbay effie let out a primal scream and jumped onto barneys derad boyd. she sunk her teethies into barneys flesh, tearing it away from his bones. Her loud chewiing filled y/ns ears as she devoured the flesh of the pruypelme fvinsousar. she pokeed his eyes and sucked the liquid from them and then chewed the outside and spit out the pupil. The bones crajcked in bwentewene her teethies and she sucked out the bone marroq getting it all over her teethies which only made her angrier and she cracked tyhe bones under her teethies and then snapped hsi viens and squeeed the blood out into her mouthies and ate the outside. Then she chewiernded the caperiazalllatiroties and they crunched ungfder eher teethies. Then she began the num num chiompie compnie of the artieries which we bery thick and juicy for her.