Y/N GOES ON A DATE WITH SEXY SOFT BOI LORAX WITH THE VALD BELLY😍😍🤩🤓🤓🤪🤪🥺🥺🥺😜🥰🤪

After Baby Edfie devoured Santa, y/n escapted so she could go back to her house.

"Hellow aweetie." Her unquirky mom said. "Theres some strange little nan at the door for you and he sas heb wants his kitten."

"MOM HOW SARE YOU YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING AJOYT MY AUIRKY NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS LIFE!!!!! IM ONVIOUSLY ON THE YNLORETTE AND WE HAVE TO WAIT UNIL BABY EFFIE BEFOR HE'S INTROUDICED GOD YOURE SO UNQUIRKY!!!!!!" Y/n yelled at her unquirky mom

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M LEAVING YOU JUST LIKE YOUR DAD HE HAD THE RIGHT IDEA TO LEAVE IM GOING TO JOIN HIM YOU CAN FEND FOT YOURSELF YOU UNGRAYEFUL GIRL" her unquirky mom yelled and she left.

"Ugh whatever rhats so unquirky." Y/n said as Baby Edfie entered.

"Wecome welcome welcome to the third and final contestant of the Y/Nlorette. Welcome the sexy soft boi LORAX!" Effie shreiked.

"Good afternoon my kitten, i am here to woo you with an afternoon of love and romance." The lorax growled sexily.

"Where are we going?" Asked y/n

"Thats for me to k wo and you to find out kitten." The lorax said.

The two walked to a bakery. It was a very bit bakery and mamy people worked there. Babay effie met tbem there and said. "Wecome to the bakery™️. Lorax has chosen this to be your date. I'm going to go spit in all the cupcake batter."

Lorax led them to the back room where they met the head baker. "Good morning i'm the head baker, Chuckles. I'll be showing you around."

"ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH MY KITTEN?!?!" Lorax yells at Chuckles.

"Believe me, i'm not flirting with y/n." Chuckles said.

"HOW DARE TOU NOT THINK Y/N IS HOT ENOUGH TO FLIRT WITH HER DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!?!??" Lorax yelled.

"How about we just continue the tour," Chuckles replied.

Chuckles led them to the kitchen portion of the back room and explained, "This is wear we do the bakint. All the recipes are in this shelf, but most of our bakers have been here for so long that they've memorized the recipes."

Y/n rolled he eehs. "I could do so much beyyer than these stupid unquirky bakers. I bet all your bakers are just like all the other girls."

"Lucky for you kitten, that's what we'll be doing today!" Lorax said.

"Excuse me?" Asked Chuckles

Suddenly Baby Effie appeared. "YOU WILL LET THEM HSE THIS BAKERY KITCHEN OR I WILL KILL YOU AND DEVOUR YOU AND SHIT OUR YOUR BONES" Baby effie shreiked. Chcukles ran out of the bakeru, leaving his beloved balery to y/n and lorax

"Come on kitten, look at what i bought off the dark web." Lorax held up a small bag woth soem sorrt of green gas that looked like it was growing mold.

"What is that sexy boi lorax?" Asked y/n

"This is special fungus that when consumed, will make people's teeth grow long and their fingernails too. Their hair will get long thin and brittlw and they'll start walking around on all fours. They'll turn into... woodland people!" Lorax says

"This is the peedect dyae idea," y/n said

"I know kitten. Much bettee than those other suupdi contestandts"

Lorax and y/n spent the rest of the day baking syrifd and putting the woodland person fungus in.

"This has been so wonderul kitten. I cant help but look back on the first time we met. I held you when you faintwd and then you fell in love with my veayotufl mane of fur and bald little belly. I want to marry you y/n, youre the only one hat appreciated ym bald belly and yellow breard. We can have beautiful lorax/perosn babies."

Y/n widened her bright bleu orbs at the proposal. "Oh sexu soft boi lorax, that is so thoughtful but i cant marry you."

"WHAT WHY KITTNE I JUSY HEPED YOU POISON SO MNAY PAPEL I JUST STOLE YOU A BARKEEEY WE CAN CALL IT KITTEN AND CO BAKERY" screamed loarx

"I just cant... what if i beocme unquirky agyer i marry you!"

Y/n ran away, back to her hosue, leaving Lorax in the bakery, crying and shitting and crying.