✧.* PROLOUGE

TEARS OF SALT WELLED DOWN onto your face; you had a sinking feeling in your stomach

TEARS OF SALT WELLED DOWN onto your face; you had a sinking feeling in your stomach. You were overwhelmed by the emotions you were experiencing. It was the end, the moment that you were no longer imprisoned by Armin's clutches. That's what you were hoping for, right?

"What the fuck, A-Armin!" You shrieked, as you slammed your bag on the floor once you saw his half-naked body on the bed with a dark-haired female draped across his body, as he clutched a joint between his two fingers in his left hand whilst cupping the girl's ass with his right hand

His sticky swollen red lips emitted a shallow, hearty chuckle that drove you insane. Why was he laughing in the first place? What the fuck was so entertaining that he had to laugh when he got caught cheating?

With a smirk, the girl he was lying with turned to face you. Her hair was disheveled, and you could see the mascara streaks on her cheeks, as well as the red marks that traveled down her luscious body. She was undeniably attractive, but nevertheless- why?

"Do you find this amusing?" You're pointing at both of them with your finger. Armin cocked his left brow, which had a clean cut. "I'm not sure what you're talking about, darling; I thought you wanted this?" You were irritated by his condescending grin, which he wore proudly on his face. You could see his puffy red eyes, and you could tell he was high, but you knew he meant every word he spoke.

You let out a frustrated sigh as you struggled to calm down, your vision became hazy and your eyelids grew soaked. "I don't want this Armin, you're the one that does this to me!" You wailed as you ran your palm over your head, trying to keep from crying and falling for Armin's games.

"Me? Why should I be the one to suffer because you're always complaining and never spend time with me, and you're a whore to god knows who?" He scowled, his left hand clinging to the girl's body, his hand sliding along her thigh, his tattooed sleeve visible.

"Still, please remember that I love you." His emerald blue eyes glimmered, and he looked like the person you longed to be, if you were only free. You mistook the look in his eyes and more crucially, him, for the key to freedom; you were trapped by him and would never be able to escape.

"If you love me, you wouldn't do and say the same bullshit all the fucking time!" You screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear, but you couldn't care less about them right now. You weren't a stranger to cheating; it was Armin's old tactic that got you in pain. Why are you still with him, anyone with sense would ask? It's a difficult thing to explain.

It's as if you were chained to him.

"You wouldn't understand my love," he said, a frown on his face as he placed the joint on his lips, inhaled the smoke, and then opened his lips to let it go- creating a large cloud of smoke. You'd never figure out what he was getting at. There was only so much affection a human could receive. What was Armin's true love for you? It was almost as if he disdained you.

"I don't care how much you love me; it doesn't matter; I'm sick of it!" You raised your fists in rage, grasping the little shot glass in your hand and hurling it at them, hitting the girl who yelped in agony.

"Get the fuck out, you whore!" you screamed, pointing at the door, as the woman muttered under her breath, her hand on her throbbing forehead. She snatched her belongings from the floor, slipped on her shorts and bra, and staggered out the door.

Armin didn't even flinch as he sat there watching you explode and become enraged. To him, it was amusing. "Just like that bitch, you try to scare everyone away, and you wonder why I only have you," he said, his ocean blue eyes looking with malice into your soul.

His words caused your eyes to bulge. You could tell he enjoyed playing the victim. To keep you to himself, he wrecked your relationships. He wasn't just encircling you with his finger. He had enlisted the help of everyone he knew to play his games.

"You know what Armin? i'm done" You threw your hands to the side as if you had given up. Sitting on the bed's backboard, you heard him giggle. You already had a bag packed, so you took it out of your closet and stuffed it into the bag along with any additional items you required.

"You can run away, leave or try to escape, but you'll always come back to me"