✧.* 002

A PAIN WAS FELT IN YOUR HEART

A PAIN WAS FELT IN YOUR HEART. The sensations you had two years ago were resurfacing; Your gaze shifted away from the two blondes, staring at the ground.

I can't let this happen again.

You took a deep breath and looked at them both. "Yeah, me too." You said, as your lips curled into a pained smile.

After Armin kissed Annie, you noticed a tinge of redness on her cheek. You couldn't possibly lie, you were irritated by it. You attempted to get over Armin as best as you could. Still, you were hurt to see that he moved on to someone else; Nonetheless, Annie.

"What brings you back?" Armin gave you a mocking tilt of his head and a small grin. He encircled Annie's waist with his arm, drawing her even closer to him than he was already, making you even more irritated.

"My mother is in the hospital." You said, holding back a tear and tapping your foot, waiting for the situation to end.

"Is she all right?" Annie inquired, her hand lightly resting on your left arm. You glanced into Annie's lovely crystal blue eyes and said, "No... she doesn't have much longer."

They have similar eyes. only if you knew, Annie.

Armin put his head on Annie's shoulder, slightly stooping down to reach her height and placing kisses around her neck, as her eyes frowned at what you said. "Stop it, Armin." She said, with a faint grin. "I'm sorry about that, y/n, but if you need anything, Armin and I will be there," she said, her tone genuine.