1. SAVE ME & SAVE HIM

" Shit " Y/N curse under herbreath as she can't run any fast from her bullies "stop there bitch or I'll make your life a living hell" a guy yelled from behind, but that doesn't stop her from running

breath as she can't run any fast from her bullies "stop there bitch or I'll make your life a living hell" a guy yelled from behind, but that doesn't stop her from running.

She runs and runs for her dear
life, she knows that if she don't run like she is running right now, they'll kill her. It's not like she had done something bad to them, it's because she take a stand for herself today and said she will not tolerate their behavior anymore and that's why she is running right now.

While running she was really
scared that she didn't notice the car coming towards her direction and 💥 boom. she fainted on the spot. It's not like she bumped to the car, it's because she tripped on a stone and the suddenly car stopping infront of her made her think it's a accident and this Dumbo fainted

"Hey, are you OK?.. " a handsome
as hell man asked, but Y/N didn't even move, the man got worried and carried her to his car to take her hospital "ohh.. Shit she is heavy" the man said regretting for not asking his driver to help him to lift her .

After taking her to the doctor the man waited for her to get Conscious, so he can leave after making sure that she is alright. After some time doctor come and the man went to the doctor to ask if she is in any danger "doctor, is there any serious problem with the girl?.." doctor just chuckled at the man "who told you that she is fainted because of your car?.." the man looked at the doctor in confusion "she fainted right infront of my car" doctor shake his head at the man smiling "she fainted because of running and dehydration" the man nodded at the doctor. "but when will she get conscious because I want to make sure she is OK"

Suddenly a nurse comes to the
doctor. "doctor the girl is conscious now" doctor looked at the man and gestured him to follow him. The man nodded and go inside with doctor. "hey.. How are you feeling right now?.. Are you hurt somewhere?.."
The girl shook her head and smiled at the doctor and looked around in the room and her eyes caught a face that she think is from heaven.

She was so busy in admiring his beauty that she didn't realise that he was asking her something. She comes into reality when he snapped his fingers infront of her, she come out of her thoughts and looked around in embarrassment "are you OK?.." the man asked and she nodded her head in response. "what is your name?.." the man asked " Y/N" She answered shyly. "hello Y/N, I'm Jung Hoseok" he shook hands with her and said "doctor, when will she get discharged?.." the doctor look through her reports once again and said "she is totally alright and can go home" Y/N sigh in relief at the statement of doctor and thanked him and hoseok for the help.

Y/N was now out of hospital and
was about to head towards her home but someone called her from behind and there he was, a one and only man who caught her eye in first meet, looking hot as hell hoseok crossed the road heading towards her looking here and there. Without realising Y/N was literally drooling over him. He was looking like a rich business man.

(THE JUNG HOSEOK EVERYONE)

" hey, let me take you home" hoseok said "huh?

" hey, let me take you home" hoseok said "huh?.. Uhh?.. Ohh?.. N-no thanks I'll go by myself. Y/N said stuttering. but hoseok insisted and take her to his car. A sigh escape Y/N's lips and she looked at hoseok." w-why are you helping me so much?.. " (Y/N was really shocked because no one have never approached her or never talked to her and a handsome as hell guy talking to her so nicely and being kind towards her was really new for her. From very beginning she have always received bullying and disrespect towards her.)

Hoseok chuckled at her question and said.,"because the boys are still waiting out of hospital for you" and her eyes widened at the realisation. She know that she is in a huge trouble and can't go to school or else they will kill her for sure.

" Thank you for helping me so much, I really appreciate it!" she said several times and hoseok reassured her with a smile. His smile made her blush harder. After some time the car stopped and she looked around, but the place was unfamiliar to her. She looked at him in confusion and said," This is not my place " hoseok nodded "I know, but you don't know that this is my place" she looked at him in confusion that he took her to his home. "Why are we at your place?.." hoseok looked at her and said "you didn't tell me your address and dozed off in the car back so I had to take you here."

"Come on let's have some coffee together" Y/N nodded and get out of the car. They both enter the house and she looked around the house in awe " This house is huge" she said in surprised tone and hoseok just laughed at her reaction "you're really cute" he said ruffling her hair. "But your house is really beautiful"

HOSEOK'S HOUSE
(he is rich 😏)

After having some coffee and some chit chat she headed towards her home

After having some coffee and some chit chat she headed towards her home. Humming a song it was pretty dark in the evening and the night was about to take over the place. As she was heading towards her home she heard some whimpering sounds from a corner of the road. She stopped on she tracks and looked at the corner with squinted eyes "hello?..is someone there?..

Nothing.. She heard nothing without whimpers. She started to walk towards the sounds carefully and what she saw infront of her made her eyes wide open and her mouth gasp at the sight. There was boy covered in blood, laying there lifeless, whimpering. Y/N went near him and take a look at the boy.

* Who it could be?.. What do you guys think?..
* I know this chapter is a bit boring but next chapter will be more interesting so stay tuned and sorry for the mistakes I have made in this chapter 😅 I'm new in this field you know
*The next chapter will come out soon, till then love you and take care

BYE 💜😘