2. NEW FRIENDS + HEARTBREAK

Y/N was struggling to lift the
boy. He was obviously heavy. After getting no answer from the boy, she decided that she should take him to the doctor because he was really injured and was unconscious. " Shit, he is heavy", Y/N cursed and started to look here and there for some help and there she spot a guy who was sitting there looking down.

" Hey, please help me, this
man is injured, please help me to take him to the hospital" the boy looked at her direction and stand up. Walking towards her, she realise that the man is drunk. She got a bit scared that he might do something to her. The men approached them both and looked at her . " What did you do to him?.."

Y/N looked at him with
innocent eyes, processing what he had just said, "N.. no, I didn't do anything to him, I'm just helping him. I found him here." the man hummed in response. "Let me take a look at him" the man said to her and turned the boy's face towards him and his eyes widened in shock. "T... Tae... W...what happened to you?..o...open your eyes" Y/N looked at him confused " Do you know him?.." The other boy nodded and said "H..he is my friend, I was waiting for him here, he said he was going to restroom; b..but who did this to him?.. He looked at her with teary eyes." First of all let's take him to the doctor please he is bleeding badly " the boy nodded and lift the boy and went to the doctor behind Y/N who was giving him directions towards the doctor's place.

After visiting the doctor and treating the boy's all injuries, the boy was now conscious and they all were sitting outside on a bench " Hey my name is Y/N and you both?.."

The boys looked at each other and nodded, " I'm Jungkook and this is Taehyung. " Y/N smiled at them and said, " You should go home now its pretty late" the boys looked at each other and then to her. " Actually... Can you please help us one more time?.." Y/N agreed. " Sure.. Why not ?.. What can I do for you guys?.." JK told her they are new in this neighborhood and don't know how to go back to their apartment and wanted her help. She agreed and asked the location, they told her and she took them there.
When they reached there they thanked her and said each other their good bye's.

After that Y/N went to her house, she took a worm shower and went to bed. She was thinking about all the things that happened today. Meeting hoseok, him saving her from the bullies and the helping these boys. This was something different from everydays life. She was exhausted from all the drama whole day so she went sleep. But!!.. Suddenly she woke up from her sleep. She heard her doorbell ringing continuously. She went to the door and opened the door and it was her brother's best friend Yoongi. He just came into her house and laid on the sofa. " Yoongi oppa... You here at this time?... But Seojun oppa is not home right now.." He just hummed in response.

( So this is yoongi Y/N's only family, her brother's best friend. Seojun is her older brother, beside him she have no one. She really likes Yoongi since she saw him, when she was at 5th standerd. Yoongi often comes to her house for her brother but now her brother is not home, because he is on his job and don't come home till midnight. Yoongi is really a cold type of person, but that's what she likes about him. You know he gives so much of a bad boy vibes and girls always likes that type of boys. He is always rude towards her. But still she likes him. )

" Yoongi oppa why are you here at this hour?.. You know that oppa work at this hour!.." Yoongi get annoyed by her questions and raise up from the sofa he was sleeping on. He got near her and looked in her eyes directly. " I know your brother is not home at this time and he knows that I'm here right now aaannnd he also knows that why I'm here at this hour. So I don't think you should be worried about it. Just go to sleep and don't come out of your room till morning. Take the water and all necessary things with you!.. "She looked at him confused 🙄 " why is he saying things like this?.. Is he drunk or something like that?.. " She thought to herself and tries to smell him and boom. He is drunk. She got to her room and called her brother.
" Hello!!.. Oppa Yoongi oppa is here and he is bit drunk, what should I do?... "

Seojun answered from the
other line... " Just let him and don't come out of your room till morning OK !.. Even if you heard some strange sounds. His girlfriend is coming over and he can't take her to his place because of his parents. He always brings her at our house, when we are not home . But today's a day you'll have to face it for me please princess!! He is my friend and you know I can't say no to him so please don't get angry at your oppa and just sleep at your room and don't come out of your room please!!.. " After talking to her brother Y/N disconnected the call. She felt her heart break into pieces. Her eyes starts to get teary and her vision became blurry. She controlled her emotions and decided to grab water and some snacks because this night was going to be really long and sleepless for her. When she walked out of her room saw something she shouldn't have and a scream escaped from her mouth. She immediately closed her eyes and turn to other side.

"What did she saw that made her scream?... Did something bad happened?.. or did she saw something she shouldn't have?...

To know more, stay tuned." 🙏

* HEY ARMIES *

Sorry for the sooo late update but I was busy with my studies and other stuff hope you're doing well and are healthy.. 💜

The next chapter will be uploaded soon and give the story some love.