Chapter 39

all day on sunday, yan rong did not go out, writing homework and reading books at home, helping beitu with housework. i waited until the evening before i called wang jin and tentatively asked, "are you off work?" busy today?

wang jin said: "just got off work, it's okay, not busy, what did you do today?"

yan rong repeated what he had done during the day and asked, "did your colleague's matter solve yesterday?" after

a pause, wang jincai replied, "solved."

in fact, yan rong didn't particularly care about this matter, what he wanted to ask was whether wang jin had opened that notebook today, and whether he had read his love letter.

but he didn't want to ask so directly, if wang jin hadn't seen it yet, he was now hinting at wang jin to look at it, and there would be no surprise at all.

he decided not to take the initiative to mention this matter, and when wang jin himself found out, he turned to say: "brother botu is going to see his father and mother the day after tomorrow, and he will go for about ten days."

wang jin said, "hmm.

yan rong said happily, "next friday' holiday, if you are not busy, you will have to pick me up at school."

wang jin smiled and said, "well, i must not be busy."

yan rong also laughed and said, "brother baitu brought me a big bag of yak jerky from qinghai, and i forgot to bring you some yesterday." this week i took a bag to school, in addition to the one for my classmates, i left you a part, very tasty.

wang jin said, "is it better than you?"

yan rong laughed twice, and stinky fart said, "there is no good food for me." oon

monday, the delicious yan rong returned to school, and during the lunch break, he took out the delicious yak jerky and distributed it to several well-connected classmates, saying that the family had brought it back from a trip.

a classmate asked him, "is it your father?" it doesn't seem like he came to pick you up last week. yan rong was

not yet mentally prepared to come out to his classmates, so he simply let everyone misunderstand like this first, and then said vaguely: "not him, he was too busy last week, this week will come." the american female classmate who had

the best relationship with him took the initiative to help him introduce: "ian's handsome father is a surgeon and is very busy at work. another

female classmate said casually, "doctor, have you heard about it?" the school doctor resigned and left, this week came a new school doctor, i have not seen me, it is said that he is also a handsome guy. yan

rong listened to this carelessly, after all, changing school doctors was not a major event for him that could affect his life.

it wasn't until lunch in the cafeteria at noon on wednesday that he met the new school doctor, who was also lining up to buy food.

why did jin yue come to their school to work as a school doctor?

he remembers the first time he met jin yue last winter, jin yue said that he and wang jin were college classmates, and after graduation, they left beijing and returned to their hometown, where they worked in that second-tier city for all these years.

wang jin graduated from a very famous medical university, and jin yue was also a student of that school, even if the major was poor, he would not be reduced to being a school doctor.

...... yan rong couldn't help but wonder if he had any conspiracy.

wang jin's life in addition to work and overtime, basically there is no amateur activities to do, he does not love to drink, do not love to visit nightclubs, unnecessary socialization is naturally a lot less, every day after leaving the hospital to return home, usually read books, occasionally watch popular variety shows, recently began to watch disney movies in recent years. <