Chapter 64

jin yue has changed a lot, and it is very different from that year, if you have to find out where he has not changed, maybe it is that self-righteousness, drilling the tip of the bull's horn and not knowing it.

he thought that yan rong could only enter wang jin's eyes if he was young and beautiful and had a miserable life.

otherwise, what else could wang jin like about a child?

even yan rong himself was thinking this way.

he stirred the ice cream with a spoon that had already begun to melt, and was a little reluctant to eat it.

this was what wang jin asked liang xi to buy for him.

wang jin still cared about him very much, which made him inevitably have a little heart, but wang jin still treated him as a child, knowing that he was angry and unhappy, so he bought delicious food to coax him.

what he wanted was not such a concern, he wanted wang jin to treat him as an adult, and they exchanged their hearts for each other equally, that is love.

not to mention, it was only a few days after they broke up, and wang jin took jin yue back home, which was originally his home.

...... wang jin and jin yue should be able to make | love.

in the bed where he had slept for several months, using the box of strawberry flavored an | he had just bought last weekend, he | set, and after doing it, jin yue would also wear wang jin's t-shirt, would lie in wang jin's arms, and then wang jin would kiss him and gently ask him if he was comfortable.

the sea of vinegar in yan rong's heart flooded with monstrous waves, and he thought bitterly, why did he have to worry about wang jin's thing breaking just now? it should explode, immediately! eexplode!

liang xi was still racking his brains to think about how to persuade him to reunite with wang jin, when he saw that his face changed and changed, he suddenly became angry and viciously threw the ice cream into the garbage basket on the side of the tea table.

liang xi: "..."

yan rong felt bad after he lost it, after all, it was liang xi who bought it directly for him, and explained in embarrassment and panic: "i, i don't want to eat."

liang xi guessed a rough idea, gave him a step down, and said: "i blame the clerk of the ice cream shop, not to say that this is similar to the taste of cream cookies."

yan rong bowed his head and twisted his fingers not to speak, once he began to have those pictures in his mind, he couldn't stop at all, his sad eyes were swollen, and he was about to cry.

this time it was liang xi's turn to be embarrassed, he wanted to persuade, this serious word has not been said, he first gave advice to cry, where would he coax? he will only coax berto.

he asked tentatively, "you tell me the truth, what the hell is going on with you?" is it wang jin who did something that made you unhappy?

he also had a little bit of self-consciousness as a parent, and said, "if he is really wrong, don't say beitu, i can't spare him." yan rong looked

at him with tears in his eyes, hesitated for a moment, and finally said, "he brought his first love home." after saying that, he was

even more sad, the same ex, jin yue still had the status of "first love", but he was only one of the "exs", and there was no special significance for wang jin at all. <

liang xi was taken aback.

wang jin came out of the closet for his first love, and then he was put on a green hat, and since then he has been depressed, and he has not talked about serious love in these years, saying that he is unmarried to the outside world, in fact, he was hurt fiercely, and he could not lift his heart to accept new feelings.

I Have Everything You Likeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें