Chapter 81-90

Apocalyptic zombies will farm
Current Location: Home › Science Fiction › "The Zombies of the Last Days Will Farm"
Chapter 81 Why Are You Responsible? !

"Yo! The family of three is back!" As soon as he entered the door, he heard Lin Cong winking and joking. Liu Yiqing glared at him immediately, and said viciously: "If you continue to talk nonsense, I will make you speechless!" Lin Cong shrank his neck, covered his mouth, and deliberately showed a pair of "I'm very scared" expression. In fact, his heart was overjoyed. He knew that Liu Yiqing was just talking, some little jokes, not enough for her to kill her. What's more, Xiaowei, who was behind Liu Yiqing, had already shown him an expression of approval, so he was even less afraid. He knew that compared with Liu Yiqing, this was the one who could really call the shots. "Qingqing, who is he...?" Mother Liu watched for a long time, but didn't recognize who he was.

After all, during this year, Xiaowei has changed a lot, and his eyes have turned black again, so it wouldn't be surprising that Liu's mother didn't recognize it for a while. "Dad!" Fatty sucked the fleshy fingers, then turned to Liu Yiqing, rolled his eyes, and cried innocently, "Mom!" "Mom?!" In front of Fei Fei, his voice trembled and asked, "What do you call them?!" "Don't talk nonsense." Liu Yiqing kept staring at Fei Fei, raised the volume, and emphasized. "Shut up for me!" Father Liu glanced back at Liu Yiqing, his face turned black with anger, and his voice suppressed Liu Yiqing's.

Then, Father Liu crouched down again to soften his voice, "Tell Grandpa, what do you call them?" Father Liu was referring to Xiao Wei and Liu Yiqing respectively. Feifei glanced at Liu Yiqing sympathetically from the corner of his eyes, and then at his highness. She shouldn't blame him. There is no way for him to do this. Who made His Highness his master? So he flattened his mouth. His voice was a little lower than before, as if he had been greatly wronged, "Dad! Mom!" Liu Yiqing's face darkened as well, this fat guy really doesn't know how to live or die, what is he screaming? ! And Father Liu was even more furious, "Qingqing! Why didn't you tell us about such a big thing?! When I asked you, you admitted that what nonsense is a poor orphan!" "Okay, okay.

do not be angry. This is Qingqing's fault, but we should now see what to do next. rather than being angry with the child. "Mother Liu helped Father Liu along the violently heaving chest and comforted her. I said it! I have nothing to do with them!" Liu Yiqing emphasized again. Then she pointed the finger at Xiaowei again. "Xiaowei! Please explain too!" Xiaowei nodded, stepped forward and said, "Uncle! Aunt! I will be responsible!" "Are you nervous?! What responsibility are you responsible for?!" Liu Yiqing felt herself He was so angry that his head was smoking. Fatty was already making trouble. Now Xiaowei didn't know what to do, and he was here to cause trouble for her.

"Alright! Alright!" Father Liu sat on the sofa. His chest heaved violently, and he waved his hand impatiently. After Liu's father's mood eased, Liu's father and Liu's mother began to discuss the wedding. Uncle oo was still saying congratulations. Congratulations to them for having a grandson, a family of harmony, a lot of good things and so on. And Lin Cong's mouth was open all the time, he was just joking. How could it be real in the blink of an eye? "Come with me!" Liu Yiqing tugged at the corner of Xiaowei's clothes, her voice seemed to be squeezed from between her teeth. Intimidating word by word. Xiaowei did not resist, and followed Liu Yiqing obediently.

Feifei was very knowledgeable and didn't add to this mess. He stayed in Liu's mother's arms and wanted this and that. "Why do you say that?! It's none of your business at all!" As soon as he entered the door, Liu Yiqing grabbed Xiao Wei's collar and asked loudly. Xiaowei gently stroked the hair next to Liu Yiqing, and said slowly: "But I just think it's my business. Who is that Liang Zhaoshu? What is your relationship with him?" "Why should I tell you? It's my own business!" Liu Yiqing was still angry, and she spoke with anger. Xiaowei frowned, looking very unhappy. He pulled Liu Yiqing into his arms forcefully, lowered his head and kissed her rosy lips fiercely.