6 Questions

Dream had delicately dressed himself for yet another meeting with the council. The group would be small, as the meet up was technically not 'required', and Dream knew everyone was rather tied up at the moment.

But Dream felt the meeting would be important. As Reaper said, he'd be officially resigning very soon, and as expected he would have to be replaced. Reapertale had to have representation in the Council.

So this morning he'd be introducing himself to the replacement.

Dream stood up as straight as possible when he saw his old friend pass through the door. He was in the middle of a very serious sounding conversation, and barely glanced over to give Dream a respectful nod. That's one thing Dream would miss from Reaper, he took his work very seriously.

"-and don't let 'The Judge' bully you into submission! He might carry himself as high and mighty, but your power is just as intimidating as his- he knows that."

"I can handle the Board Master, I'm only concerned about my transitioning. It's become difficult to find respect with my stature." A lighter voice said, similar to Reaper's in composure and smoothness, but noticably higher in pitch. Something you'd expect from a Swap-Type.

Much like Dream himself.

And then he say him, the Sans that would be taking over Reaper's position. Another Reaper Sans as expected, but much shorter, and plumper.

...And noticeably bustier.

Dream didn't see Sanses who wore their breasts in casual fashion, or anywhere out of the bedroom often, so perhaps the sight was a bit jarring. He didn't want to be judgemental though.

The Reaper was dressed fairly modern, but sophisticated, and surprisingly feminine. A two piece dress that went down to his ankles, with shoulderless long sleeves, and a black black coat hanging of his shoulders, long enough to drag on the floor. The thin coat created a mysterious dark mist behind him.

He was certainly younger than the previous Reaper- as far as 'young' went for the immortal.

Dream didn't often keep up with the trends, but he did know that after the Great Reset it became widely popular for Reapertale Sanses to... to bottom, as vulgar as it may sound...

His Au was probably born after the Great Reset. But he was surely a couple thousand in his Au's actual time.

"You'll fit in just fine. This side of the sector is notoriously more progressive than in your own." Reaper- the older Reaper assured.

The younger Reaper turned his head just slightly in Dreams direction, "oh." He pretended to be surprised by Dream's presence, though his voice remained rather leveled. The Guardian knew better than to see that gesture as authentic, "my apologies, I don't believe we've been acquainted."

The younger Reaper's speech was a mixture of old fashioned language and common speech. He had just the hints of a refined British accent.

"Dream. I'll be working with you in the senior department." Dream shook the smaller skeletons hand firmly.

"Dreamtale, correct?"

"That is correct. I see Reaper is showing you around, mind if I take over?" Dream gave Reaper a apologetic glance for his possible over step.

"Actually this was our final stop. He's all yours," Reaper nodded to his successor directly, "I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Bright and early." The younger replied.

Old Reaper didn't look as rough as he did the past couple of days, but Dream could only guess that this was a aspect of his professionalism. Reaper took his work very seriously.