Chapter 8 <3

Ash's POV

As soon as I said that I regretted it! She just ran into her room, I caught a glimpse of her face, she had tears running down her cheeks. god what have I done I know she snuck out and everything but I called said she selfs harms for attention! She's probably in there right now self harming! And then I went off about dad. god what's wrong with me I had no idea it would be this hard without mum.

I decided to go and try and apologise to her. I was really nervous I hate fighting with her.

I knocked on her door. there was no answer.

"Eva" there was no answer. "eva, I'm coming in" I said before entering.

I went in she was laying on her bed crying her eyes out she glanced up at me but then turned away.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered to her as I sat at the end of her bed.

"Fuck off ash" she mumbled into her pillow.

"I didn't mean it, I was just angry, I'm so sorry!" I begged her.

"You did mean it though didn't you" she stated, still looking away from me.

"No really I didn't, I love you so much" I told her.

"WHY DID YOU SAY IT THEN?" She yelled at me.

"I was angry, I just snapped" I mumbled .

She didn't say anything there was an awkward silence.

Eventually she spoke, "fine I love you to, but I'm still angry at you" she said finally looking at me.

I was relieved, I hugged her. I felt the relief pour out from her body.

"Why did you call me a slut?" She asked.

I didn't know what to say. "i didn't mean anything by it" I said.

"Okay" she said, that had obviously hurt her.

I looked at the clock it was now about 11pm it was Saturday tomorrow.

"Hey, wanna watch a film with me?" I asked her standing up

"Sure, what we watching" she asked also standing up.

"STEP BROTHERS" I SHOUTED.

"okay" she giggled.
I grabbed her duvet and she followed me to the couch. I put the duvet over her after we sat down. I then went and got loads of chocolate and popcorn and we sat watching the film and stuffing our faces.

Eva's POV

I was still really angry at Ashton but I don't want to make things worse so I just forgave him. I know he didn't mean it, well I hope he didn't!

We were watching step brothers, I was under my duvet on the couch. Ash was sat next to me. I felt really safe with him next to me! I was getting tired it was nearly 12, I leant onto ash he put his arm round me and I fell asleep.

I woke up in my bed, Ash must have put me in there last night when I fell asleep. My phone was on my pillow he must have decided to I picked up my phone to look at the time, it was 11am, I got up and went into Ash's room, he wasn't there. I looked around the rest of the house but I couldn't find him. I checked my phone, there was a text from him.

It said:

Hey, sorry gone out with the boys then we're practicing for the gig tonight. text me if your going anywhere and there's loads of food in the fridge
Love u
X

Well great I was home alone all day. I would probably go to Ashton's gig later, I enjoyed going to them I found it funny seeing all his fans screaming his name. I'm just like he's just my brother!

I decided to see if Phoebe and Bethany were doing anything. I texted them, I got a reply back straight away saying they were both busy. Great I had absolutely nothing to do! I decided to get dressed and do my makeup.

I put on a 5sos t shirt, a flannel black and red shirt and some simple black jeans then my dock martins. I did my makeup, just some concealer, powder, eye liner and mascara.

I then went to get some breakfast, I just had some toast.

I went back into my room, as I walked past the mirror I caught a glimpse of myself, god I was fat! Well everyone always said I was super skinny but I thought I was fat anyway. I then looked at the rest of my body I was so ugly!

I decided to just go down the shops on my own. i was gone for about 2 hours.

When I got home I decided to call Ash to see if I could come to his gig.

Ring ring

Ash: hey you alright?

Eva: yeah, can I come to your gig?

Ash: sure I'll come and get you on the way to the venue.

Eva: thanks

Ash: I'll be about 1 hour, ok be ready. anyway iv got to go practice.

Eva: okay

Ash: bye

Eva: bye

He hung up.
..............................

Note

If you are enjoying this please comment! I will update more if you guys comment! And please please vote for it! It would mean so much to me. Thinking of starting a janoskians fanfic about the brooks brothers sister. would anyone read that? THANKYOU for over 200 views! Didn't even think I would get 2!

Lots of love xxx