Chapter 22

Eva's POV

I woke up and remembered I had school, ugh school was torture! I got up and did my usual morning routine.

I went into the lounge to get my breakfast, I made Vegemite on toast, me and Ashton loved Vegemite we went through like a pot a week!

I went into Ashton's room to tell him was going, I didn't bother knocking, I just went in. He was fast asleep, I went over to him and shook him.

"Ummm ugh" he mumbled as he woke up.

"Ash, I'm going to school now" I told him.

"Okay be good" he said tiredly.

"Bye" I said as I walked out his room.

I grabbed my bag and went out the door. I was meeting Beth down the bottom of my road. I walked down the road until I met Beth.

"Hey" I said, as I hugged her.

"Hi" she said, as she hugged me back.

We walked to school, we caught up on all that I had missed while I was away for the 3 days.

When we got to school Luke was there, he ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"Hey babe, how did it go with Ashton?" He asked, referring to last night.

"Oh fine" I smiled.

The rest of the day was completely fine, no problems with dani, nothing exiting happened! I just hang around with my friends and I also invited them to my party witch was tomorrow.

After school I went straight home. Ashton had come home from work early so that we could plan my party.

When I got in Ashton was making himself a sandwich in the kitchen.

"Hey" I said as I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey how was school?" He asked, as we broke the hug.

"Good! Hey make me a sandwich" I said.

"Okay" he giggled.

"So your 15 tomorrow!" He laughed.

"Yep can't wait!" I said.

"Good" he laughed.

I walked into my room and dumped my bag. I then got changed into some joggers and a one of Ashton's old "Blink 182" hoodies as I wouldn't be going out again today.

I went into the lounge were Ashton was sitting eating his sandwich.

"Here's yours" he said, pointing to a plate on the table.

"Thanks" I said, as I sat down next to Ashton on the couch.

"What time are we having the party?" I asked.

Ash had planned everything so I didn't know what was happening with any of it.

"Around 6pm" he said.

"Okay" I nodded.

Hey guys,

Sorry it's so short but I have big plans for the next chapter <3

Please vote and comment and if you want more you can check out my janoskians brooks brothers fanfic!

Bye beautiful people
Xxx