27

"Drugs? What the fuck? Kokonoi you better be fucking kidding me!" Rindou grabbed Koko by the collar of his shirt, gritting is teeth as he was mad as hell.

"It's true! And don't snap at me!" He smacked his chest but Rindou didn't let him go.
His strength was out of control.

"You were supposed to take her here! Fuck!" He let him go violently, making him fall with his back on the ground.

"No! I was supposed to just see what she does with him everytime I see her! Fucking idiot! All you got is muscles, no brain!" He stood up, fixing his shirt and sighing heavily.

"Fucking bet" the younger Haitani clenched his fists and his jaw as well, walking closer to Koko.
He was ready to punch him to death.

"Man calm down" Mocchi put his hand on his chest to stop him from doing something stupid "Don't act like an idiot"

"So we're just letting him drug her up as if it's nothing, right?" Rindou spat back and kicked the leg of the table in the hideout, almost breaking it.

"Don't fight, it will only get worse" Ran rubbed his hands on his face, sighing in defeat.
He was becoming totally hopeless in saving you.
You were nowhere to be seen apart from that club, where the gang couldn't go anymore since Hanma and Kisaki "owned" it.

"Fuck you all except Izana" Rindou grabbed his coat and put it on.

"Honored" Izana smirked.

Of course he couldn't tell Izana to fuck off or else he would immediately end up in a coffin.

"Where are you going now?" Sanzu looked at him, playing with a pill.

As soon as Koko told them about you doing drugs, obviously forced by Hanma, the pinkette started thinking about quitting that shit.
Not for him but for you. You would always nag him and tell him to stop doing drugs, and now you were the one forced to use them, what a twist of fate.

"Out. I want to be alone" Rindou coldy spoke and went out, violently slamming the door.

It's been three weeks since he hadn't see you, even though Koko told the gang about all your movements for the past weeks.
But it wasn't the same as seeing you.
He needed you.
He needed to stay close to you.
He needed to hug you tight and tell you that everything was going to be okay, that he was with you to protect you and save you. Instead, he was alone, not able to talk to you or see you.
He was becoming desperate.

He hopped on his bike and started driving around, not knowing where to go.
Suddenly he changed course and started driving to the most painful place for him, where he had good memories with you.

"Come on, just try it! It's the best cotton candy I've ever had!"

"It's just sugar Y/n"
"And I don't want to get my hands sticky-"

"I'm gonna feed you!"

"Y/n-"

"Eat it before it melts! A little piece won't do any harm!"

"Fine, fine"
"Not bad"
"But still, I won't start eating sweets"

"And I'll keep eating sweets hehe"

He was now sitting on his parked bike, in front of the entrance of the amusement park.

"You remind me of my brother somehow"

"Do I?"

"You know, very irascible.. but he was ten times worse than you, he would always resort to violence instead of having a civil conversation"

"Well, it's hard to have a civil conversation if two gangs are fighting"

"Do you like it? I mean, being in a gang... Do you like the gang lifestyle?"

"Maybe I'll tell you about this another day"

"Oh, okay! I'll wait for that day then!"

"Y/n-" he looked down, hearing his voice crack and feeling his eyes getting teary second by second.

He started the bike again and drove to your house, that was now your mom's house only.
His heart broke when he remembered the moment when he drove you home, after that night at the amusement park.

"You can keep the helmet, I never use it anyways"

"It's so beautiful and well made, are you sure about that?"

"Yeah"

"Thank you so much, Rin. For the beautiful evening and for the helmet too"

"No problem, we can always hang out other times"

"Sure"
"Goodnight then, and don't go to fast on your way home, okay?"

"I can't promise you"
"Goodnight Y/n..."

He placed his hand on his cheek, still feeling your warm and plump lips on his skin.

"What have I done" he whispered to himself, sobbing as well and rubbing his hand on his forehead in pure frustration "I will get you back Y/n, just wait for me"

He wiped away his tears and before hopping on the bike again, he looked at your house.
He had memories even inside it, when you first told him about your brother, and when you even changed your mind about gang world.

"Rindou?" A female voice called him.

=====================

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote♡