Take 1; It's just M/N Lee. Plus, friends!

—

Hello, again. This is the first chapter of this book! Woohoo! Enjoy.

'The number one rule in my family? Honor your parents. They're the supreme beings who gave you life, who sweated, and sacrificed so much to put a roof, over your head, food on your plate, an EPIC amount of food.. The least you can do In return is.. every single thing they ask. Course, some people are like, "Be careful. Honoring your parents sounds great, but if you take it too far... Well, you might forgot to honor yourself.'

"Luckily, I don't have that problem!" Suddenly it showed you walking down a side-walk. "I'm M/N Lee. And ever since I turned 13, i'v been doing my own thing." A woman stared at you from behind and quickly looked back. The more you spoke to yourself, the more stares you'd get. "Making my own moves, 24/7, 365!" You moved your left arm from left to right, an old lady stared. "I wear what I want," it shifted to your shirt. "Say what I want," it moved over to the small luggage(?) you had, showing a bunch of stickers you put onto it. You turned and began walking backwards, "And I will not hesitate to do a spontaneous cartwheel if I feel so moved." As you tried to do your 'cartwheel', your things felt out your backpack. "Oh crap!" An old man gasped and moved alittle. You sat for a little bit and looked at the man and quickly began grabbing your things and shoving them into your backpack.

"Not to brag, but being 13 means I'm officially grown up! Atleast according to my Toronto Transit Commission." You showed the driver your pass. The driver gave a confused look, "Good for you." You walked over to find a seat, opened your book bag, took out a math book(?), and worked on your practice test. "Mmm-hmm, mmm-hmm, all about that hustle, am I right?" You looked over to the stranger next to you who looked at you but quickly looked away.

You opened the school entrance doors, and muffle shouted, "Besties, assemble! Miriam!" You pointed to one of your bestest friends. "Hmm?" Miriam looked your way, probably eating a handful of chips or nachos. She cleaned her mouth with her sleeve and slammed her locker shut. "Hey!" She walked to you, both of you doing a type of greeting move. "Ahaha! Woo!" You both laughed whooped. "Priya!"

You pointed to another friend of yours. 'Priya' put her book down alittle, showing only her eyes. She closed her book and walked over to you. "Yo." You did a greeting move again with her.

"Abby!" You pointed at one last friend.. who was also shouting in korean to another people, she kicked at something and the people gasped while others either laughed or covered their mouths. "Yeah! What's up, M/N?" She looked over to you, her finger pointing at the people who had just yelled at. Walking over and then doing a cutesy move.

All of you gathered into a circle and wiggled all of your fingers together, flapping lips. You put your hand into a fist, "Ready to change the world?!" Miriam snapped her fingers. "So ready!" Priya spoke, "I was born to do this." Abby shouted, "LETS BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!!" Earning looks from people behind her.

Okay, I hope you all are okay with skipping in some parts, I'm sure I will skip the parts where Mei's mother watches her from the tree and maybe some other parts. VERY VERY sorry if this seems bad. See you next chapter, adios!! nos vemos mañana!