Take 2; "What REAL men look like!"

Hello, unfortunately we will skip the part where it shows Mei in class

Hello, unfortunately we will skip the part where it shows Mei in class. Since I don't know how I'm gonna describe it. Enjoy the chapter tho. ^^

"A very enterprising..." The math teacher sipped out his mug. "...mildly annoying young man." He took another sip.

"A major weirdo." A pink haired girl with black makeup on her face spoke.

"A overachieving dork-narc." A boy said who had tan skin, and dark brown curly hair. He proceeded to shoot his basketball at the hoop, none other than M/N stopping the ball from going any further. "I accept and embrace all labels!" M/N spoke, basketball under his right arm. He twirled around and tried to shoot at the hoop as well, as the basketball hit the top of the basketball hoop, it bounced off onto the street, where a car ran over it.

"...Oops." "HEY!" The curly haired boy shouted at him, M/N ran for it, being chased by the other boy. "Aaah!!" He screamed out. "Oh, you're dead!" The curly haired said as he chased M/N.

^^ Time Skip to the end of the day. ^^

The school bell had ringed, a voice was heard as well. "Coming through!!" M/N said, moving left to right with Miriam, Abby, & Priya following behind. "Share the sidewalk, people!!"

As they all sped walk somewhere, M/N spoke to himself. "Anyway, who cares what stupid evil Tyler or anyone else thinks? This is gonna be MY year." M/N didn't pay attention what was going on in the back, continuing to walk. Miriam, Abby, and Priya paused and looked at the store across from them. "M/N, M/N, M/N, look at this!!" Miriam moved her hand forward to M/N.

"And nothing's gonna stop this bus from—" M/N yelped as something grabbed onto his backpack and pulled him.

"Shh, shh, come on!" "Get your butt over there!" "Go, go, go!" "Come on, come on. M/N, M/N, fast!"They all said as they crawled on the ground as M/N followed to a corner at the shop they saw earlier. "Shut up!" M/N said. All their heads moved looking at the window of the store, 'Daisy Mart'.

"Huh??" M/N was confused. "Mmm-hmm!" Abby's face scrunched up while looking at the cashier in the Daisy Mart. "Uhhh..." Priya & Miriam were also staring. "Mmm... Devon." Miriam hummed. Their staring shifted to a cashier who had a blue type hat one, and eye-bags.. definitely tired of this.

"My mom cuts his hair at the salon, and I felt it. It's very soft." Abby said, slight aggression at the last sentence. "Woahhh... can I have some?" Priya said. "Yeah Abby, hook a sister up!" Miriam said to Abby. "Ughh!!" M/N made a grossed out face. "He looks like a hobo!" He said. "A hot hobo!" Abby replied. M/N stepped off the trash-can he stood on. "May I remind you what REAL men look like?" Pulling out a 4town magazine. They gasped, "4town!!" They said in sync. "Yes! 4town!" He opened the magazine, the girls sighed dreamily.

"Jesse went to art school.. Tae Young fosters injured doves! Robaire speaks french.. and Aaron T, and Aaron Z are like, really talented, too!" M/N said. "We are 4-townies, remember? Ride or die!" As they all listened to M/N's speech, Priya looked away, and interrupted. "Yeah, but tickets to 4-town are like, a bajillion bucks, and Devon's right here." Priya said. "...And free!" Abby added. M/N put his arm down, pouting, the bus was also heard. "Ah, fudgesicles! I gotta go!" M/N said, speed walking backwards, then turning and continuing to run to the bus. "Wait! We're going karaokeing today." "Yeah!" "Come with us." "Pleaseee..." They all pleaded M/N.

They all whined for M/N to come with them, giving him puppy faces. "I... can't. It's cleaning day!" M/N said. "M/N, every day is cleaning day! Cant you just get one afternoon off?" Miriam spoke. "But I like cleaning?" He gasped. "Plus, I got this new feather duster, and oh my gosh you guys, it picks up so much dirt, it's bananas!!" He exclaimed. "Fine, I'll let you go." Miriam said.

^^ Time skip cos idk how to describe this either. 😭 ^^

"Yeah! Go M/N!" Abby said. "See? That was good!" Miriam said, lightly shaking M/N. "That was dope!" Abby spoke again. M/N sighed. "You passed... and here is your award." Miriam, pulled out something, M/N then gasped. "Ninety-nine Australian tour, with the Girl I Love Your Jeans remix!" Miriam said, showing him the disc. "O-M-G, Mir! I'll guard it with my life!" He grabbed the disc, and hugged it, before kissing it all over. He opened his arms to Miriam and hugged her, "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! 4-town, forever!" They all did a pose, all putting their fingers together again and blabbing with their lips.

"We'll karaoke another time, I promise!" He grabbed everything. "Okay, sure M/N!" Miriam waved. "It'll be on me, the snacks, the tunes!" He went onto the bus. "Woo!" Priya put her fist into the air. "You're my jam, dude!" Abby said out loud. The bell went off as it left, M/N appearing at the back window and waved goodbye.

They all waved back and quickly put their arms back down. "He's so brainwashed." Priya crossed her arms. The 2 other girls nodding in agreement.

Hi again, sorry if this was little late, something been going on with my nose and I'm just worrying about it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and book so far. See you tomorrow!