01: The Day Of My Death And Reincarnation

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕗 𝕄𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

We see a female, walking in the middle of the crowded city at night, the female that we are speaking of is wearing an attire that most business women wear she also has a tag on the side of her suit saying 'Aine' which is her name, Aine sighed while walking at the side walk suddenly she hear her stomach rumbling begging for food as she still haven't eaten anything since lunch due to her coworkers passing their paperworks to her.

' Getting some food now wouldn't be so bad, I should probably find a convenient store nearby.'

Aine did what she had just said in her mind and started looking for a convenient store, after awhile she found one it was only twenty one minutes walk  and it's also near her apartment.

entering inside the store, the door opens automatically with the bell ringing indicating the employees of the store that they have a costumer, the employees that are in the front desk greeted her of course while she just bowed at them slightly and started walking through an aisle to look for a food thay she could eat on her way back to her apartment.

luckily she found some rice ball's and also some crackers, she grabbed those and headed to the aisle where she can buy drink's in case she choke some food, after staring at the drink's for some good minutes she grabbed a strawberry drink that some people would think that is a drink for children.

Aine then headed to the counter where two of employees that greeted her are, she put her food and drink in front for the employee to scan it, the scanning have finished.

" That would be 308¥. "

Aine handed the exact amount of money the the employee and grabbed the plastic bag where her foods were put in, the female walked out while the employee bid her farewell.

as soon as she was out she sighed and started walking once again but this time she's going back to her apartment, she stopped walking and went through the plastic bag and grabbed the onigiri that she had just purchased, Aine opens it and ate the tope of the onigiri suddenly screams could be heard, Aine looks beside her to see a car that's about to hit her, the car did indeed hit her.

With a little bit of her conciseness Aine see a lot of people surrounding her about to be dead body, people taking pictures and some are taking videos while some are just standing not doing anything.

' Ah, this world is useless, no one's even bothering to call for ambulance people really are cruel these days aren't they? well I should be glad that I'm here lying on the ground with probably some of my bones broken from the impact, I can finally get out of this so cruel world.'

Aine though then lost her consciousness.

" I will give you a new life to another world in exchange you will save your beloved villainess for the life that I gave you."

______________________

In a middle of a forest, we see a carriage broken and on it's side, a child like for could be seen inside of it with two bodies in front of her, the child opens her eyes to see the two bodies in front, the child wanted to let put a bloody cream but couldn't.

pitter patter, the loud sound of a rain could be heard outside, the child tries to move even when her body is hurt full of bruises from the broken window of the carriage, the noble child reached her hand out to the window above for get to get out of the carriage.

she successful got out but without her hands getting scratches from the broken window, the child jumps off the carriage as her weak body fell onto the floor.

'Where... where am I?'

The child though to herself, she panted rapidly her clothes started to soak from the rain thay pouring hard at night, the child then force herself to get up she successfully did so but wobbly, suddenly shouting could be heard from above, the child looks up to see lights.

' I-I need to get out of here! '

she thought once again, trembling thinking what would happen if those people who're holding light finds her, the child looks around, she knew that those people would probably look through the whole forest so it would be useless for her to hind behind the wood's of the tree's, so she decided to climb up the highest tree that's near her.

when she did so, she sees people who're wearing clothes that knights wear in an empire or kingdom.

' Who are those people? '

Suddenly a male who's buff but old who also looks like Santa Claus approaches the knights that's in front of the wrecked carriage, the eyes of the child then widened.

" Greetings your majesty! "

the knights that's in front of him greeted the emperor with respect bowing before him.

" It seems like you and the others had successful did it, how about the child? is she dead?"

" I apologize but, the child is gone. "

' It seems like I can hear them frim here... I should be glad that I got away before they even arrived if not it would have been dangerous for me. '

suddenly a shout could be heard.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY?! THE CHILD IS GONE?!"

The knights that are bowing before the emperor trembled from his wrath, they knew that when they get back to the empire they will be beheaded or worse, they will be tortured for their whole life and kill their family.

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF CRAPS!! GO THROUGH THE WHOLE FOREST AND FIND THE DEMON CHILD YUVIEL EL ANCASIA!!

The knights did what the emperor had ordered them hurriedly just to get out from their cruel faith that awaits for them, the child who is now known as Yuviel widens her eyes when she heard the familiar name that the emperor had just shouted.

'Y-yuviel?! that extra character Yuviel?! no no I must have heard it wrong... ugh who am I kidding I clearly heard what Santa Claus shouted!!'

Yuviel clicked her tongue.

" I should probably get away from here before they look up or something"

Yuviel whisper's to herself and started jumping from tree to another without even realizing it.

End Of Chapter 01
______________________