two

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

FAYE HAD CHOSEN TO WALK TO SCHOOL TODAY, she had told Ali that she'd see her at school, she just wanted to walk today. As she was outside the school, she saw the new kid that got beaten by Johnny and his cronies. "Hey, new kid!" She shouts capturing his attention. He turns and stares at her with wide eyes as he was finished tying his bike to the pole.

"H–Hey." He mutters, "I'm surprised that...you're uh, talking to me."

Faye gave him a sympathetic look, "of course, I don't care about reputation. What he did to you last night was wrong." She internally winces as she saw his black eyes from the side of his shades.

"Thanks." He held out his hand, "I'm Daniel, Daniel Larusso."

She smiles, "Faye O'Riley." They both shake hands, she couldn't help but grin, "need help on getting to the office for your schedule?"

"That would be great, thanks." Both of them turn around and stop when they saw five boys. The caramel – haired girl sighs, they were distracted this was their chance to leave unseen. She grabbed Daniel's hand and went the other way, she couldn't be bothered for another scene to break out, it was bad enough that they had started to talk to her again.

She took him to the office and waited patiently as the older woman talked to him, "have a nice day, sweetie." She said as he took his timetable. He shows it to Faye who smiles when she sees that he'd be in some of her classes.

"See ya later, Danny!" She said as she heard the bell heading to her homeroom. She walks into the class and sees Susan waving her over.

"Where were you?" She asks as she pulls out a seat for her friend.

Faye gives her a grin, "I was with the new kid." Susan rolls her eyes and groans slamming her hands down on the table earning some eyes.

"You....you were with that kid that Johnny beat up!" She stares at Faye flabbergasted. "Are you kidding me?"

"Oh, hush, he's not that bad." She ignored her friends looks shock. She rolls her eyes and began to listen to the teacher who had just walked in.

━━━━━━

"Psst, hey! Hey, Faye!" The girl bites her tongue and scowls, they've been bothering and cornering her all day. Could they really not take the hint? She didn't want to talk to them, she was starting to get agitated.

"C'mon Tommy, she doesn't want to talk to us." Jimmy mumbles behind her, damn right.

"I just want to ask her why she was with Larusso." Had he seen her?