six

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

"I SURVIVED HISTORY!" Susan and Ali stare at her in amusement, "I was the only girl student in that class! I had all of them in that class along with Fernandez and his goons!" Ali chuckles and stares at Susan who was driving. The brunette watches the road and tries not to loose concentration with all the cackling she was doing.

"That bad, huh?" Ali asks turning her head towards the girl in the backseat with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, it wasn't too bad, but I was still in a class with them." She grumbles staring out of the cat window, "I was freaking out in the beginning, but once I ignored them and everyone around me, I was okay. But Fernandez needs to watch what he says around me, like how dare he judge Daniel when he himself isn't perfect."

"What did he say about Daniel?" Ali questions while Susan rolls her eyes with a quiet scoff.

Faye just shrugs, "just asking why I was hanging out with and why he took me to school. Like, that idiot thought Daniel and I were dating." She looks at Ali, "don't worry, he's all yours."

The blonde blushes, "shut up, Faye."

"Susan are you interested in anyone?" The brunette took a double take and stares at Faye with an opened mouth.

"I–I've met up with them a couple of times...erm..we haven't spoken about a relationship yet, though." She said. Faye noticed Susan looked a little pale and a bit disoriented, "I don't know how to tell them I want a relationship with them."

"Well, Susan if you ever want to tell me something or speak to me about this person, I'm here. I'll always listen." The smaller girl says noticing the girl seemed to be struggling upon her words.

The car was silent for a little, but Ali squeals that they were finally here causing all of them to cheer. "C'mon guys! Let's go to the new game!" Ali yells dragging both girls into the arcade, the three of them pay to get in and enter the place full of fun.

The blonde had showed them the new game that they had been playing for nearly an hour. The arcade turned out to be a good idea until the girls went and got some food, Susan offered to go up and pay for the food, Faye had asked for a cheese burger, fries and a chocolate milkshake. Ali asked for the same, the dark haired girl left to go order while the other two sat in silence with smiles upon their faces.

The silence was interrupted by Ali who turns towards the dazed girl, "Faye." This grabbed her attention, "you know what happened to Daniel, don't you? You eyeballed him and acted really weird in maths today."