Chapter 5

"Oh fuck, Carlisle," he whines, later that night. I have him spread out on my bed, his left leg tossed over my shoulder, and I'm teasing him mercilessly. My fingers are in his ass, stretching him so slowly, and I'm licking and kissing up his cock gently, denying him the friction he really wants.

"That feel good, baby?" I ask, tapping my tongue against the head of his cock. He's so cute, writhing against me, his fingers clutching the bedsheets desperately.

"Yes, yes, yes," he whispers, his slim hips bucking up a little as he searches for more contact. "Please, c'mon." I tease him some more and drop wet kisses down his thigh. He groans, the frustration plain on his face.

"Someone's greedy," I chastise, grinning up at him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" he counters, his fingers combing through my hair. I pull my fingers from him and reach over the side of the bed for my t-shirt, wiping the lube off my hand before I turn back to my baby.

I hum against his skin, pressing my lips to his belly, his chest, and up his neck as I crawl up his body. "Hmmm, I don't know. You're normally such a good, sweet boy." I bury my face in his neck, kissing and sucking and making him moan.

"You know I love being a good boy for you," he says. But then he turns his head just slightly, so his lips brush my ear when he whispers, "But sometimes I want to be bad."

"Mmm, yeah?" I ask. Kayden's full of kinky surprises today, and I can't get enough. When I think of how shy, how scared he was when we started sleeping together, it breaks my heart a little. He was so locked up inside his own head, too worried about what I would think of him to really be himself. Now he's so honest with me, so real, and it makes our sex life amazing. I love everything we do together, from the tenderest butterfly kisses to the hottest, filthiest fucking I've ever experienced.

"You were very naughty today, love," I admonish him. He giggles and nuzzles into my neck, his lips soft and warm, nipping up my neck until he reaches my earlobe. He pulls it into his mouth and bites down-not hard enough to hurt me, but more than a playful nibble. "Oh, now you're just asking for it," I chuckle.

"What are you gonna do about it?" he asks again, his fingers digging into my shoulders. The teasing tone to his voice is gone; I get the feeling this isn't just a whim. I think I know what he wants, and it's making me more excited, making my cock ache-but I need to be sure.

"I think Daddy needs to punish you," I whisper, and his answering groan is all I need to hear. "I'm gonna spank you for being such a bad boy."

"Fuck, yes," he breathes, arching up underneath me. His hard-on is digging into my hip, his chest is pressed tightly to mine, and his eyes are lit up with excitement.

I kiss him again before I roll away, and I have to stop he when he tries to roll with me. I pry his fingers loose from my neck and urge him to roll over, face down on the bed.

"Get on your hands and knees, baby," I tell him, rising up on my knees. He complies, resting on his elbows, his face pressed into the pillow. I need to see his face, so I stroke his cheek with my thumb until he turns to face me. He's looking at me but avoiding my eyes, and he's worrying his bottom lip with his teeth.

"Is this okay?" I ask, running my fingers through his wild hair.

"I want..." he says, his voice too soft. Shit, I think, I've taken this too far. But Kayden closes his eyes, clears his throat, and finds his voice. "I want to be in your lap. Like, over your knee. Is that okay?"

"Of course," I assure him, leaning down to kiss his cheek. I want to tell him that I'm proud of him for speaking up, for asking for what he wants, and tell him how much it turns me on... but I don't want to ruin his "Stern Daddy" fantasy. "Stand up for me, Sweetheart ."