12

Abby's dream turned from a second to second into a nightmare.

"No!!!" Abby screamed and aimed her wand at the pampered figure in front of her. "I'll kill you if you do that!" Streams of tears rolled down the girl's eyes.

"Don't be stupid and give up !!!!!" Another voice shouted. Suddenly there was a sentence from someone another muffled with a flash of green light.

"I'll love you to the moon an..."

In the middle of the night, things began to happen.

Things that Abby would rather did not notice.

Someone knocked on her window.

Abby woke up scared with watery eyes.

Abby woke with tears in her eyes. Actually, the girl didn't notice. She didn't even notice she was crying ... That her tears like peas, were running down her cheeks, and that she was barely gasping for breath. She was just shaking but quiet.

The Slytherin girl turned to the moonlight and a tear fell down her cheek. Her pleasant dream whitch turned into a nightmare... Turned into a real life nightmare.

She rubbed her eyes and slowly focused on what was happening outside the window.

It was an owl. The owl knocked on the glass once more, but this time it was much stronger. "I'm coming!" She raised her voice and pointed opened the window when she came to it.

"Bubey!" It was her friend's owl.
Abby said as she opened the letter which she received. "You can't be like that because ..."

Abby didn't even finish the thought, and she was already kneeling on the ground with a letter pressed to her chest.

"Honey, my dearest!" Abby read. "Sincere condolences! I'm sorry about what happened to the Weasleys. I know you were very good friends. I'm here for you, Abby! And if you want to talk, I'll find time anytime. (You know me! I'm always here for you. Always.)
I love you! And I'm really sorry!"

"You're really not normal!"
Ben said after Abby shuddered and woke him up. His eyes were open and he was so angry because someone ended his peaceful dreaming.

Ben has not experienced such stress for a very long time. Last since ...

"Monica. You're shaking like a bitch! And why are you there?" He asked. "Sitting by the window, shouting and crying!?! Go to a psychiatrist. At Merlin's beard! What were you dreaming about that you had to go to the window for the fresh air?!"

When he noticed that something is more off than usually, he said.

"Honey?" Ben asked with a sad look. He didn't expect an answer from Abby, but he hoped to hear just something.

"Monica. Can I help you somehow?"

Abby turned to him, stood up and laid down back to her bed. Like a ghost.

"I'm sorry! I was just... I thought it's your usual mental break down and..."

She was still silence. Abby took a wand from the bed, and pointed it at him.

A water bubble formed around Ben, which slowly lifted him, and after a while, Ben was on her pillow next to her.

"I'm sorry, Monica." He whispered to her and his fin came out of his water bubble. Then he gently ran his fin across Monica's cheek ...
"I didn't realize that something os off!" He told her quietly.

"Sometimes you're so unfathomable, darling."
The girl was only silencly crying, not answering him.

He reached for the wand with his mouth, put it between his fins and muttered something.
Ben turned into a big, fluffy, teddy bear.

"I know I can not help you right now but I hope, I can at least help you like this."

The girl wrapped her arms around him and bit her inner cheek. "Ben." Abby cried.

"With a big, comforting hug Monica." He whispered and nuzzled his fluffy nose into her hair.

"I."

He listened.

"F-f-red and Ggggeor-g-g-e .."

Ben furrowed his eyebrows.

"They're." Abby's eyes filled again with a salty water. "They're dead."

"Monica." He whispered. "There is only one solution." And hugged her even more.

"Time." He said as she cried.

No redundant words were needed that night.
Ben was comforting her in his fluffy arms.

What would you not do for a friend.

And there was no need to comment on the fact that her fish had turned itself into a fluffy teddybear. Abby knew that it's something normal. That her friend has and had her back every time.

Ben has always been smarter and more talented in magic than her. And why? He is just a fish, right?

Well, I don't want to reveal some secrets but you know... Even in the magic world... Most fish are not able to talk.

He pulled her into a hug. "It'll be ok."

His hug full of fluffiness calmed her a little bit down.
"I promise you!" And this was the last sentence she remembered before she fell asleep again.

In the morning, a soft warm hand landed on Abby's exposed belly and woke her up.

She didn't even need to open her sad eyes, which were sealed with dried tears. She knew who was it. Abby knew his hands.

"Draco." She muttered.

"My love." He said and laid behind her, spooning her frame. Then he looked at Ben with a lifted eyebrow and turned his eyes towards the door.

Her fish understood and left to the fish tank in the living room.

"It's really interesting." Draco said to her not mentioning the obvious topic. Why is he here.q

"What?" She asked sadly and with a crack in her voice.

"How can a fish Apparate." He answered her and put his soft palm on her cheek. "And how inteligent that fish is." He chuckled.

Then the boy placed a kiss on her white, pale cheek and placed his arms around Abby's waist.

"I'm here, sweetheart." Draco said and kissed her ear.

"We don't need to talk about it." He said. But his voice started to deform somehow. Deform in the middle of that sentence. And then there was a long silence.

"Sweetheart." A manly voice whispered.