Another Day At Hogwarts

[Author's note: this story contains blood, gore, mention of rape, death, harassment, and  torture if you are trigger by any of these please do not read this and find another story that is more suitable for you. This story is also going to have multiple parts so please be patient with me. thank you.]

It was another day at hogwarts. Tom Riddle walked down one of the long halls but unlike the rest of the students he turned down a smaller, more empty hall with little to no students nearby. He walked fast as if he knew exactly where he was going. Eventually going down a spiral set of stairs and entering a room that looks to be many floors below the castle. There, off slightly to one of the corners of the room was another young boy. He looked to be around Tom's age about 16, 17 maybe. He wore slytherin robes that looked to be slightly dirty and torn. He was curled up into a balk trying to hide his face, but that didn't stop Tom from seeing his hair. His beautiful white hair that normally fell past his shoulders was now cut all the way down to his scalp and a few strands had small remains of blood from where the scissors/knife had cut him. 

"Keith!" Tom yelled across the room as he walked over to the other boy. Keith flinched when he heard his name being yelled and tried to hide his face more into his coat. Tom knelt down beside him and tapped his shoulder but when Keith still refused to turn around Tom grabbed him by his shoulders and roughly spun him around so that they made eye contact. Tom's eyes grew even more angry when he saw what had happened to Keith's face. He had a busted lip and cheek with many bruises on the left side of his face. His still long bangs fell over and hid the right side of his face but they too were messy and looked as if dull scissors had been taken to them. 

"Again!?!...Really! Why do they keep doing  this to you?" Tom said through his clenched teeth. Keith just gave him a sad smile as he said with a shaky voice. "It's not as bad as it looks, okay." His light voice cracked when he spoke. 

"It was those muggle born Giffendors again wasn't it!" 

Keith didn't respond to Tom this time but instead looked at the ground. 

"Keith, why don't you fight back!" Tom said as he grabbed and held up Keith's hand that held his wand and shook it in front of him. Keith just let out a slight chuckle but then grunted as he held his side in pain. Tom grabbed him and pulled him into his lap and started to use his wand to heal him, mumbling little incantations as he did so. 

Keith caught his breath for a moment before saying. "If I fought back it would have just been seen as another slytherin beating up a muggle born… and honestly I don't think slytherin can take much more hate on their name. Besides, it's not that bad." He said as he held up one of his hands and pulled back his sleeve to show Tom the small mark that was there. 

"No that one isn't too bad but…" He grabbed Keith's rob and pulled it open to reveal a giant bruise on the side of his ribcage, it was purple and red near to the center but blue and yellow around the edges. "This one is!" Tom finished and he started to heal the wound. Keith seemed to relax more into Tom's arms as the purple bruise started to fade. 

Once Tom was done he cupped Keith's cheek and pushed him away a little so that he could look at his beautiful red eyes. Then his eyes traveled upward towards his hair. He reached his hands back and began to pull and play with the now small, short, white stubble with a pitiful look in his eyes. Tom wasn't one for caring to much about others but with Keith it was different, way different, Tom loved being around Keith,  he loved hearing his angelic laugh, smelling his perfume, (even tho Keith is a boy he loves wearing perfume, dresses, and makeup a lot) but one of Tom's favorite parts of being around Keith was getting to run his hand thru the albinos hair, his long, soft hair, and now it was gone.