Where Is Keith?

Tom woke up to the bell that awoke the students for breakfast. It was a weekend so no school. Tom jolted up, blinking his eyes and stretching his body. He heard footsteps stumbling down the stairs of the door and several hung over slytherins appeared in the lawng area. Tom sat up, licking his dry lips, and running his hands through his messy curls, in an effort to make it look like he hadn't fallen asleep. He did however make note of the fact that he couldn't see Keith anywhere in the crowd of students. He assumed that Keith was maybe just getting dressed or taking longer to wake up. So Tom decided to wait as all the other slytherins went to breakfast so he could walk with Keith. 
He did however see Bella who looked like she was probably one of the most hungover people there as she had dark circles under her eyes, her hair was more crazy then normal, and she stumbled everywhere she went, even bumping into a couple walls on her way. 

"How's the alcohol treating you?!" 
Tom called getting her attention. 
She spun around to see him almost falling over in the process. She began to make her way over to him struggling to walk in a straight line.

"Like… shit" 
She said, rolling her eyes back in her head as she plopped down on the couch next to him. 

"Say Bella, you seen Keith this morning?" 
He asked straining his neck to try and see further up the stairs. 

"No,  haven't. But I say we can wait for him?" 
She offered. 
Tom didn't look at her; he was still trying to see if Keith was coming down the stairs, but he gave her a firm head nod to show he agreed. 

They both waited for some time and almost all the slytherins had left for breakfast but Keith was nowhere in sight. Bella started to get worried about him. 

"Okay I'm gonna go check on him!"
Tom said getting up and heading up the stairs. 

"Do you want me to come?" 
Bella asked, standing up. 

"No it's alright. Go on to breakfast, we'll be down in a moment." 
Tom answered over his shoulder before he disappeared up the stairs. Bella did as told and went to save seats for Tom and Keith. 

Tom went up to his room and found Keith on his hands and knees rummaging through stuff on the ground in a mad panic. 

"Keith what is it? Have you lost something?"
Tom asks, walking in and closing the door behind him. 

"M-my pills!!!! Some of my pills are gone!!! I can't find them anywhere!!!! I need them!! Tom, I need them!!! Tom I ne- I need them!!" 
Keith frantically blurted out. He was panicking over the loss of his pills, he'd thrashed his bed, his dresser was wide open with everything in it pulled out, even his desk had every drawer opened. 
Tom was shocked he had never seen Keith consciously in this state of disarray. He was stuttering on his words and starting to hyperventilate. 

"Woh woh woh!!! Keith, it 's okay!" 
Tom said in a comforting way as he knelt down to Keith's level. 

"No! No! No! It's not okay i-... I need them, Tom!! I need them!!!" 
Keith's body was starting to tremble as he continued to thrash his side of the room. 

"Keith!! Keith!! Wait!" 
Tom said, taking both of Keith's hands in his. 
"Calm down, take a breath, okay! We will find them but right now it's breakfast time, so let's go eat and we'll come back and find them with a fresh set of eyes. Okay?" 
Tom said as he took in a deep breath, demonstrating what Keith needed to do. Keith copied his actions, slowly breathing in through his mouth, holding it for a moment, then slowly breathing out through his nose. 

He nodded his head and ran his hand through his hair. 
"You're right!... your right Tom I just… I need to step back for a minute… I'm sorry, let's just go to breakfast, we'll come back and find them later!"
 Keith said standing up. 
Tom stood up with him and nodded his head as well.