No Answer But More Questions

[Author's note: Don't be afraid  to comment and star it would mean a lot!! And please read what I wrote at the bottom!!!!!!!] 

After Tom had returned the bottles he went to the restricted section of the library. It was a weekend so nobody was studying and no teachers were watching so it was perfect, besides he liked being alone and this was the perfect place and time to be so. 

He scanned through the books looking for something that could give him some kind of answer. He had always had questions about Keith, heck everybody did that was why most people stayed away from him but now Tom had too many questions and he wanted at least a few of them answered. He wished he could just go and ask Keith himself but this was Keith we're talking about if Tom was to go and try asking him these things Keith would either dodge the question or lie. Besides Tom was always kinda one to figure things out on his own the only person he ever went to for answers was professor Slughon. 

Tom looked through the books for hours and found little to nothing. However he did find something about some kind of creature called an abscrus, it was in a book called "fantastic beasts and where to find them vol. 2" almost the whole book was about the abscrus creature that apparently lives inside of people though most people who have one done live very long at all and Keith was 15 so that couldn't be the answers to why he needed to suppress his magic! After reading all this and only coming to a dead end he shut the book hard and slumped down in his chair releasing a heavy sigh as he did so.  

He looked out the window and realized how late it was. 'It must be 3 or 4 in the afternoon, have I really been here that long?' Tom thought as he began to put everything back where he found it. After doing so he locked the door behind him as he left, just the way he found it. He then went to try and find Keith. Turns out Keith was actually looking for him to. As Tom turned a corner, so did Keith and they both almost fell but Tom was able to catch Keith. Tom was slightly leaned back and Keith was standing on one foot as he was in the midst of falling. Keith looked up to try and apologize to Tom but when he did his blood red eyes met Tom's black ones. Keith and Tom both felt themselves getting lost in each other's eyes until the position they were in brought Tom back to reality. 

"Oh!.. uh here." 
Tom said, helping Keith stand back up on his own. 

"O-oh.. thanks." 
Keith said with a nervous laugh as he tucked a piece of hair behind his ear and looked down at the floor. 

"W-well um B.B. is about to start prepping for the party and I thought maybe you could help?" 
Keith said looking back up at Tom with a hopeful smile. 

" really?! You think I want to help Bella, prepare for a stupid party?" Tom said as he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. 

"Aw well isn't it a pity for you…" Keith said, eyeing Tom up and down as he went back to his flirty persona. 

"...you don't get a choice. Now come on!" 
Keith playfully demanded as he grabbed Tom's sleeve and pulled him along. 

Tom groaned with announce as he was pulled all the way back to the slytherin common room and forced to help set up the lounge, sneak in the alcohol and drugs, and carry the board/card games. It took a couple of hours to get this all done and it was now around 6 or 7pm. The party started at 8 so they all just hung around and talked as the rest of the slytherin house arrived. Once they did, all hell broke loose.  The music was so loud you couldn't even hear yourself talk, everyone was either drinking or doing drugs, people were making out, touching, and grinding all over each other, but it was fun. After many hours of that most people went to bed so there was only Bellatrix, Narcissa, Lucius, Tom, Keith, and 3 or 4 other slytherins there and they were all talking and drinking.