A Little Mess

It was you first day on your new job at the Museum, and you were so excited! 

Of course you did have another job, it was just that the job you were working at was currently closed down. At the start of your job, The boss said something about 'magic water bottles?', and so did some of the other employees..but you though nothing of it and went to go to the big refridgerator to go get the waters.

As you were in the big refridgerator, you saw 2 big packages of water. As You were wishing that you job as a detective would open up again, you didnt see the labeling on them, you picked up the second one and went to go do your work stuff.

you set up your stand by the front of the Museum, and stared at Jimmy from across you. How you hated Jimmy..but then some customers decided to wonder up on you asking for a water whilst you were saying all the things you hated about Jimmy in your head. You gave them all a water bottle and watched as they all left in the Museum, looking back at Jimmy, he smirked at you..and oh how so much you wanted to rip his head off, But other customers came in and you did you job the right way.

A weird looking dude who had black hair and standed funny took the last water bottle and left, you FINALLY looked at the water bottle and the labeling..you were taken aback! "this isnt regular water, this is magical water!" you whisper-yelled. 

Sweat trickled down your face as you hoped you wouldnt have to deal with this, and they just wouldnt drink the water at all. Of course the gods decided to not shine down on you with luck and give you one of your dreams for once, you looked up from your eyelashes with your head still down and mouth agape. Pink smoke filled the atmosphere, and you waved the smoke away whilst coughing. 

you looked at all the transformed boys, mouth almost to the ground. They all ran away after a few seconds, "this is all my fault!", you whined.

You hear a little voice perking up from the ground, you look down and see a bunny rabbit.

It then says something, "umm..Beg your pardon?", the tinny bunny says, "I appear to have been transformed into a.. hare of some kind? Could I get a refund on my admission? If it's not too much trouble?" His nose twitches a bit.

you tilt your head, then your eyes widen. Mortified, your gonna have to get him a refund.