A Very Caring Bull

please excuse how i write anons scottish accent, if you can please read it mainly in a scottish accent in your head, i think that will make it better.

y/n pov

'wow a lemur, im surprised with myself. i didnt think i would even get 2 animals but here we are.' I say in my head, processing how i even got him to go with me. I look down at the suspicious Anon watching him tap on his phone playing some random game, walking through park i hear something coming from one of the trees. As i stop walking I see A certain lemur keep walking, i eyeball him and grab him hearing the sound again. "hey hey! Whatcha doin?! You made me drop me phone yu Eejit!" Anon partially screamed out, creating a fuss. "SHhhhh, do you hear that?" I put my finger on his mouth to keep him quite, whilst he looks at me like im a complete doofus. "yu know what...nae i don-" As the sound cuts him off, i think he heard it this time. "what the actual fok was tha'?" He said as i placed him down, his head turneed all such ways until we heard it again. "Okae this is get'n annoyin!" Anon said, walking from the same direction we were looking at. We both rushed over to the source of the sound, finding a cute kitten at the top of a tree. "Wha' are yu doin?" Anon yelled at me, while I climbed the tree catching the cat before it could do anything. "Chill out! What if this is another animal that's cursed?" I say to him, looking at the cat. When I got no reply I looked down at Anon, only to see a big bull standing by the base of the tree, I say anons eyes bulging out of his head. "My friend!" I hear the bull say, looking back at the bull with my eyes bulging out of my head to. "You have saved this kitten when I could not! You are truly brave and wonderful! Garret is happy to meet you!" I stared at garret for a short amount of time, he coughed to break the silence. Putting his head down. "You must forgive Garret - he was not always so... How do you say? Full of bull? But he is now, and he must accept his kitten rescuing days are over.Thank you again for your heroic deed!".."so it's obvious tha' the cat isn't a human turned into ay animal-" "but the bull is!" I say, cutting Anon off from speaking, climbing down the tree quickly. Explaining the situation to the bull, he looks at me with a warm smile, pushing me down to the ground, letting the cat go. "What!? We must become friends to break this magical curse! That is Garret's favorite thing to do! Let us begin the friendship NOW!" He says, looking down I can see that his confidence gone downhill when he saw the he put me on the ground. "Well, maybe the lass could start' it if you got off of her." Anon said glaring at garret, as garret got off of me he bowed his head down with shame. "Garret is very sorry..garret is not use to being a-" "you don't have to apologize garret, it's okay! Everyone gets excited!" I say to him to brighten his mood, seems like it did. I glare at Anon while he glared at me back, I mouth to him that he didn't have to be so rude but he just stayed silent. "Alright boys, follow me!" I say, walking to the house.

"Alright, we're here." I say, unlocking the door to see that a certain rabbit is cooking in the kitchen and the house is super clean. "Oh my gosh, nimh!" I say, looking around the spotless house. He looked over at me, with a smile on his face. "Hm?" I look at him with my mouth open, and eyes wide. "Why and how did you do this? I mean this house is spotless!" As soon as he starts to say something, Kelby and Eli looked like they had both got done exorcising. "Oh hey y/n-" "WOW, THIS PLACE IS CLEAN." Eli says, cutting off kelby. Volks then looks in our direction, about to say something then sees the bull and lemur. I go out of there way so all of the animals can see them both, I point at both of them. "So, as you can tell I got some new animals. Please be nice to them, especially this bull!" I say patting garrets head, remembering that I have to tell their names. "Lemur is Anon, bull is garret. Now..socialize." I say, walking to nimh. "Hey nimh, I got you a present!" I say to the sweet bunny, he then looks over at me. "You did? Thanks so much!" He says as I give him the present looking at it, he looks over at me with a warm smile. "I can see your stuttering got better!" I say to him, sitting down on the chair at the table. He becomes flustered, looking down. "U-uhm..How did you know exactly what I had a craving for? It's like you could see into my mind, and read from a list of requirements I had. S-spooky!.." he says, realizing he stuttered again. I opened my arms for a hug, which he gladly accepted. "Well, I can't speak for all rabbit kind. But in my opinion, you're pretty darn good at making one feel special." He said, hugging me tighter. I smiled, and patted his ears. Nimh soon got out of the hug and went back to cooking, then volks went and sat down beside me. "You okay, volks? You seem down." I say to him, looking at him and patting his ears. "Yeah, Eli's been trying to talk to me all day." He says looking over, with a blank stare on his face. "Well, go talk to him." I say, he looks at me as his ears go up and eyes widen. "What? Eli must be lonely, he hardly has gotten along with the other pets here because of his size." I look up from volks, staring at the wall. "Maybe, it won't hurt to talk to him one time.." I hear volks whisper, I smile. "Now go talk to him, he probably needs it." I say as volks gets down from the chair, into the living room.