A Creative Boar

Hey guys! i know i havent updated in like almost 2 years but if im being honest, i forgot abt this book im very sorry. but ill try to do the main characters and finish this book so you all arent left with a unfinished series!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Im off!", I tell the other animals, they all look at me with confusion on their faces, its quite funny. "And where are you going?" said Kelby, what a nosy chicken. "Im going to this new pottery class down the road, its gonna give me relaxation time from all of you!" i smirked, trying to hold in my snicker. "WHAT?" yelled eli. "so..you dont like us being here with y-you?" whispered nimph, i looked at all of them with a concerned face, well except Anon cause he didnt care what i was doing or where i was going. "no thats not at all what i was getting at nimph! I love you all i just need some peace for a little, and my cousin is the owner, i wanna help her out a little." I said, tracing to the door. Garret stopped me right in my tracks though, i look at him whilst he was looking at me with his bright shiny eyes. "is human gonna come back?" said garret, looking down. "yes of course i am! you all wouldnt know what to do without me." i said, i heard anon cackle i little bit. "oh please! these morons wouldnt know what er do, me on er other hand.." Anon kept on ranting about how he didnt need any of my help and that it was a banter living with me, luckily while he wasnt looking i snuck out of the door and quickly drove off. 

As i pulled into the place i examined it, it was very small and very little parking space, but it was packed as soon as i got in there. "Hey! what are you doing here?"  i hear my cousin say to me, i look right up at her and smile. "oh just seeing how successful your being! is there any way i can join in?" i say to her as i finish placing my stuff down. "Of course! but uh..just to warn you..theres a boar in here.." she whispers to me, my eyes open wide. That must be another boy that i cursed! "A BOAR!?" i scream aloud, my cousin tells me to be quiet as i look around the room searching for this so called boar. "yeah, you always did have a mouth on you didnt you?" my cousin tells me leading me to the place where pottery is made. I chuckle and lock eyes with the boar as soon as i walk in, his eyes are very captivating i must say. i walk up to him and look at his creation. "hey, i like your  'creation' what is it?" i say, looking back over at him. he looks at me like im crazy for not knowing what he created. "uh, its a pot?" he says with slight confusion in his exotic tone. "my names y/n, what about urs?" i say going to shake his hand, but then realize boards dont have hands. "oh, my names dimitri, i know what your thinking, how did this mere guy get turned into a boar, well, its a long story-" i cut him off by speaking about how i already knew and told him about the curse. 

He looks at me with a more understanding face, "So you are the one who has bewitched me? I see. I was not expecting someone so... interesting." he says to me. "whats that supposed to mean, wait, do you not like me now cause of what i just told you?" i said to him, worrying. "I have no grudges, little bird. Let us shake hands and make amends. Haha! Just kidding. Look ma - no hands." He laughs when i put my hand up to shake his non existent hand, my face turns blank and i shake my head. "not funny, but uh, will you come live at my house with me for a moment, like, till i get you all better?" i ask him looking down. He looks at me with one eyebrow raised, "Why would i live with you, fore you are a stranger." He says to me, getting back to making his pot. "i look back up at him worrying again. "look i know its a long shot but i know you need help cooking dinner and stuff around the house so why not live with me till i break the curse?" I said crossing my fingers behind my back and biting my lip. He looks over at me and scoffs, "fine. but who else have you cursed besides me?" he says. "well i have most of them back home so.." i say looking out of the big window that leads to the parking lot. "well-" i cut him off, "okay lets go!" i say pulling him into the parking lot and saying bye to my cousin which had a confused face while i just shrugged at her. 

We got home and i opened the door, every animal looked at both of us. "who. is. this." volks said, squinting at dimitri. "Ahh, do not worry my little fur ball. Hakuna matata, they say. My name is Dmitri." Volks looks him up and down and then looks at me, "you really found another animal by just goimg to a pottery class?" anon says while looking dimitri up and down. "yea, i hope i can find more animals so i can have this over with already!" i say and lay down on the couch, having a major headache. "Garret likes boars!" i hear garret yell from across the room spotting dimitri. "quiet down!" i yell, everything goes silent. I smell a delicious pie baking and a tick goes off, nimph walks in the room with a pie and says for everybody to feast, then looks at dimitri with a confused face. "uh..who are you?" nimph quietly whispers to dimitri, "dont fear, fore a am just a boar, my name is dimitri." Dimitri says with confidence, nimph looks over at me and i shrug. "w-well, theres pie over there if you want any." nimph says to him, dimtri nudges nimph on the head and says thank you, everybody starts eating the pie and warming up to dimitri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1073 words.