011: I do not like him

Piper's POV:

He kissed me

My happy place is what I  imagine as a perfect life. My perfect life includes Noah and I kissing? 

My eyes blink open. I am now in reality. Mom has finally received the keys, and is walking into my house to comfort my mama. Dad is walking back into the Schnapp house. And my Father's car is down the block already.

This is it. Change. I hate change

Chloe and I go into her room. It is now around 11 o'clock in the morning. I have only been awake for 30 minutes and this happened. I flop on Chloe's bed. She sits next to me. We are both crying. Chloe was almost as close to Father as I was. 

Just then we hear the door downstairs being opened. "PIPER?!?" I hear a familiar voice yell. Chloe rolls her eyes. "WHERE IS CHLOE?!?" She asks. I let out a smile. "I don't give a fuck about you"  Noah calls as he makes his way upstairs.Chloe flips him off "Love you too"

Noah freezes in the doorway. Once he makes eye contact with me his eyebrows furrow. "Shirk he mumbles under his breath. He rushes over to me and lays next to me on the bed. His arms wrap around my stomach as he rests his head on my shoulder. 

"Are you okay" he whispers into my ear. At that moment the tears start to run faster. I shake my head. I am not okay. Chloe stands up and walks over to the bag that Noah put down. She throws the Chocolate one to Noah, the cookies and cream one to me and keeps the cookie dough one for herself.

We all sit up and sit in a circle on the bed. I dig my spoon into the pint and attempt to pull out some of the frozen solid treat. I put in the bit that I was able to get. "Best breakfast ever" I declare. Noah is sitting so close to me that our knees are touching. I remember the kiss on the beach that I imagined. I could not feel the kiss or anything, but I knew I wanted it to happen. Why though? I do not like him

Right?

Crystal speaks: this is kind of a filler but I kinda like this chapter not gonna lie. I also know that this story is going slow but don't worry, we are meeting the ST  cast soon