♡Bullies♡

Song:- 
POV: Hyunjin's
Emojis:-
Notes: Hi! So no one requested this, but have fun reading~
Enjoy~

♡♡

"Yah Lee know! Stop!!"

Being the bad guy in the school, and well being in a gang, which btw has a just a slight crush on this softie group, which is an actual study group. Never in my life have I been in the same fucking seat next to my crush, and the whole story starts at basically the 1st ever time our Music teacher didn't allow us to choose our pairs to produce a song, but had chose the pairs for us. I was put with the leader of the Softie group, Minho with Jisung, Changbin with Chan and I.N with Seungmin.

Of course they immedtely started to talk around and get comfortable, but me and Felix had also started to get comfortable, just looking at our squads talking and getting comfortable.

"Hey uh so look we need to really focus. Mr Yang is making us hand it up by next Monday. And also recording will take a while, so I would really like to go to the producing room and start to plan? Each group have their own room customised to the pairs liking, so for our room it should be black for you and either pastel pink or yellow for me. Hope you don't mind..."
"Yeah okay. Let me go get my computer. My recording stuff is on it."
"Mine too. Uh where's your locker?"
"13. You?"
"5. I guess that my mother had brought my number up."
"What do you mean?"
"My mother is the principal of the school. Mrs Lee Hyo-jin?"
"Nice."

(I dont know whats Felix's mother's name so that it is)

We go to Felix's locker first, then mine. After we go to the producing room, where the recording things and writing things are at.

"Felix, so do you wanna maybe like come over here to write?"
"Yeah sure."

We write the story until about 3, which Mrs Lee comes in.

"Eomma!"
"Hi Lixie. There's some food over there for you. You must be Hyunjin, am I correct?"
"Yes. hi Mrs Lee."
"Just call me Auntie Hyo-jin. Drop the formalities."
"Okay."
"Eomma, I'll be home late. I'll go home myself. No need to cook dinner for me, okay?"
"Okay. By the way tomorrow Rachel is going to come home."
"Rachel noona?"
"Yeah."

After about 3 hours of producing and writing, we thought it'd be better to leave the recording for tomorrow as it was getting pretty late.

"Lix, you wanna stop by at a Carl's Junior to get some food?"
"Wait let me see if Ji is still here."

Felix goes to see if Jisung is still in the school, while I wait and start packing the room up.

"Jisung left with Minho. I couldn't find him and called him and Minho picked up and told me Jisung is at his place."
"You wanna tell your mum?"
"Yeah I need to."

Felix's phone

Messages with Eomma<3

Me: Eomma, Jisung is at Minho hyungs house.
Eomma<3: Oh okay. How do you know?
Me: I called Jisung and Minho hyung picked up the phone.
Eomma<3: Oh. Did you eat dinner yet?
Me: I'm going to eat Carl's Junior with Hyunjin Hyung.
Eomma<3: Okay. Stay safe. I changed your comforter by the way. So i could clean the one that you are using.
Me: Okay. Ily<3
Eomma<3: Ily too yongbokkie. Tell the group chat you're coming home late okay?
Me: Yep okay.

Messages in group chat: Family

Me: @everyone, I'm going home late, Eomma knows already.
Dad: Okay. What time?
Oli: Dad!

Me: @dad, at about 10.
Dad: okay.
Oli: Lixie oppa, stay safe. We don't want any form of scandals.
Me: Yeah... God I regret being an Idol so much now...