Story Info

Hello, I hope you're having a good day, afternoon, or night. This chapter will be information about the oc's and why they moved to Korea. Please tell me if I've made a mistake, if something doesn't make sense, or if something is offensive. Just a heads up, I know nothing about producing or the process of producing. I am not going to attempt to make songs. I will try to do research about it, but no promises.

Another heads up, its the fact that this is my first story and that I don't know any actual writing techniques, so some things might become repetitive or just a lot of telling in stead of showing, in example, I don't know how to showcase someone doing an action without just out right saying that they did said action(to be honest, i don't know if that made sense). Another thing is, writing these stories is just a hobby and not something I do seriously. It's for fun and has no actual schedule.

Let's start with what the first few chapters are going to contain. For the first part of the story, Bang Chan will not be mentioned or introduced, for the sake of building up the story. Since this is my first fanfic do not expect the best writing ever. It may be cringe or the storyline might move fast. I haven't actually been following along with Stray Kids for a while now, and I first started writing it in late 2021, so Chan will be 25, international age. Do expect the Stray Kids members to be out of character.

OC-Main Character
Name: Jeung Ki
Nickname: Kiki
Pronouns: She/Her
Date of Birth: May 20th, 1999
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Korean-American
Family Members
Mother(Korean), Father(American), older brother(half brother), younger brother
Languages: Korean, English, learning Japanese

Jeung Ki was born in America. She and her family moved to Korea due to job opportunities. Not adjusting well at first Kiki became closed off to new people, and never really broke the habit. Now becoming introverted and preferring to sit back to observe. When you first see her, she always has a book or notebook with her, her face always buried in some sort of reading source. Kiki is very nervous and anxious around new people and places and tends to fidget. She prefers staying out of conversations and when she does conversate she's very soft-spoken. Kiki is very understanding and respectful to people she looks up to or people she is close with. She is very easy to get along with once you break down her walls. She's not necessarily an insomniac, more like a night owl.

Jeung Ki's Best Friend

Name: Megan Welles
Nickname: Meg
Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them
Date of Birth: January 12th, 1999
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: American
Family: Mother, father, older brother
Language: English, Korean

Megan and Kiki first met in grade school, quickly becoming friends. Megan likes to jokingly flirt with both of her friends. She moved to Korea six years after Kiki did. During the six years, Meg developed depression and was often insecure. After moving, Kiki helped with recovery. Though Megan often gets insecure. They often know everything about her close friends and gossip. Meg is always on social media and knows everyone's gossip and latest controversies. She is the extrovert of their little group and easily gets along with everyone they meet, and when she doesn't like the person she can be very intimidating. Megan is currently going to school for fashion.

Jeung Ki's Second Best Friend

Name: Lucas Gonzalez
Nickname: ???
Pronouns: He/Him
Date of Birth: June 30th, 1999
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Brazilian
Family: Mother, father, older sister
Language: English, Portuguese, learning Korean

After moving schools, Lucas met Kiki and Meg in middle school. Surprisingly Kiki was the one who befriended him. Lucas is an ambivert, he likes the company of other people and prefers to be with at least one person. After Kiki moved, Lucas developed separation anxiety, causing unhealthy breakups. His separation anxiety is also why he moved to Korea when Meg did. When he hangs out with people he is often seen as childish and playful. But when he is with Kiki and Meg he acts like an over-protective brother. Lucas is currently going to college for graphic design and animation.

626 words, 3665 characters
(This chapter has been heavily edited)