Ch 6

Next morning

You woke up tied up and your eyes were blindfolded. You can't see anything nor can you move. Your wrists and ankles hurt so bad.

"Hello?" You say
"You are awake" you hear a non familiar voice
"Why am I tied up and who are you?"You asked
"I'm just a man who was ordered to kidnap"He says

"You don't wanna do this, my master and my lord might go crazy if you were to do something to me, run while you can the one who paid you should be punished"You said

The male is intrigued by now, why would someone care about the one hurting them?He won't lie but he thinks you are a very beautiful woman despite the scars and burn marks you had. He thinks of something but his client comes in.

"Here is your money now run along" a man says
"Yup lord Min"you said.
"Despite seeing you for a day you were able to recognize me"Lord Min says
"How could I forget your devilish smile and voice". You said
"Since I'm a devil don't you think I should act like one?" Lord Min says

You hear his movements and footsteps coming closer to you and louder as you are scared in each second of it.

"What are you trying to do Lord Min" you asked.

Suddenly your legs are spread wide open and you try to close them but with his strength you couldn't. He pushes your panties to the side to look at your pussy.

"I want to see why Seungho and Jihwa seem to like this thing called pussy" Lord Min says as he pushes a finger in you. You bite your bottom lip not letting him have this his way. He smiles to himself.

"This is really interesting" Lord Min says

He pushes another finger in thrusting in and out a little bit faster than before. That's when your pussy starts leaking amusing to Min. He licks his finger and is immediately turned on by your moans. He curses as he thrusts in you faster than before. You were now moaning loudly as your legs trembled.

"Fuck! Yes faster lord min please" you beg as he continues as you finally cum on his hands with your mouth open panting. He holds your thighs licking your pussy clean of your cum. He groans when he feels his pants wet from his pre.

"I see why now"Lord Min says as he takes off your blindfolded. You blink to get attached to the lights. He was smiling but this time his smile was genuine while his eyes showed hunger and it was full of desire. You cursed under your breath. You were weak to when men were all about pleasing you and seeing Min.

"Untie me Min" you said in a stern voice.

Min did as he was told and he untied you but was surprised when you pushed him, getting on top of him.
You took off his robes with ease hovering over him. He was covering his mouth as his moans could be heard by the man who kidnapped you.

"I want to hear you call my name Min" you said
"Was it Y/n?"he asked and you leaned closer to him kissing him on the lips.
"Yes" you replied.

You didn't even hear the other man entering when you felt arms pulling you to their chest. Min who was already hard was annoyed by the man's action. You being you was turned on by the fact that the man was rubbing your clit and kissing your neck. The sensation and the pleasure was too good.