Part 14 | A new allie

Abigail would turn around to check who it was. It was Kane, Abigail doesn't remember him fully but she does recognize him.

"Hello there Princess." Kane would wave at her as he approached.
"I didn't think I'd run into you here." He proceeded to say.
"Uh, actually..." Abigail tried to say as Rain fell in her word.
"Who are you." Rain asked cautiously.
"I am Kane and that girl on the tree over there is Ciara. We are with the Netherbane." Kane said as Ciara threw one of her Ender Kamabits next to Kane, a second later a flash occurred and Ciara was standing next to him.
"I must say Nether Princess if I didn't owe you something I would have probably killed you by now." Ciara said.
"W-What do you mean by that?" Abigail asked.
"Well if it weren't for you Kane probably would not have been able to retrieve a totem of Undying and revive me." Ciara explained.
"I am no longer the Nether Princess." Abigail said.
"Hm, what do you mean by that?" Kane asked as he was clearly confused.
"It is a long story. Basically, I was defeated by him and almost got killed. After that one of my Advisors tried to sacrifice me to re-gain the Nether Star. I barely managed to escape and surrendered the Nether Star. With it, gone memories of my past came back to me. So I decided to return to the Overworld. I barely managed to escape and even now my time as Nether Princess still haunts me." Abigail said as she lowered her head when she noticed in what kind of mental condition she is at the moment.
"Oh, that's ruth. Sorry for threatening you before." Ciara apologized.
"It's fine, don't worry about it." Abigail responded knowing that they are not to blame.
"So what are you guys doing here, did you fall off that cliff?" Kane asked them.
"Um..." Stella said.
"Yes, we did. What was that shaking on the ground even?" Rain said.
"No Idea, it is why we came here in the first place." Ciara said.

Ciara would look at Abigail's horns.

"I always wondered how they feel." Ciara said while looking at Abigail's horns.
"Wha-, What is that supposed to mean." Abigail said.
"Oh, nothing." Ciara said as she looked at Kane once again.
"Alright what should we do now?" She asked Kane.
"What are you guys doing out here, are you on some kind of mission?" Kane asked as he ignored Ciara's question.
"We are on our way back to Dreadfort, and after that, we are going to hunt down the End crystals before the nether gets them." Rain replied.
"The End is raged and the Crystals could be anywhere. How do you intend to find them?" Kane asked back.
"We have no clear way, but we will find them no matter what." Rain said back.
"Eh, alright then. Let's team-up. I guess you could use our help." Kane said.
"Sure, having more company would be wonderful." Stella said.

The group set out to leave the cliff system. As they walked they spoke. Kane and Ciara found out what happened to Abigail and why they were here.

A few days later...

"Well, that was a hard Jurney for all of you. I suggest we go to the Netherbane tavern in the swamplands. We can re-supply there and have a good rest." Kain said as they walked.
"That sounds like a good idea, It is still a long way back and we haven't had a proper brack for weeks." *Stella responded.*

Abigail would slowly lower her head, going into the territory of a group that despises the nether creatures isn't something she wanted to do.

"Don't worry Abigail, I'll stay at your side." Rain comfort her.
"We will just explain it to them, besides. Kane is their leader." He added.
"Al... Alright. Thank you for sticking up for me so much Rain." Abigail said. Her trust in Rain had built up greatly over the past few weeks.
"I-It is no problem at all. I will always be there for you." Rain said as he looked Abigail in the face.

Abigail responded with a smile as the two held hands for the first time in years. It was a comforting feeling, a sign of trust and care for one another.

Stella took a quick blink behind her as she heard them. Then she noticed that Rain held Abigail's hand she couldn't help but crack a smile as she turned back around. "Rain you devil got together with a demon." She thought to herself as she started to giggle. "NO STELLA STOP, If I start laughing now I will ruin it for them." Stella thought to herself as she forced the loughs away.

It had become night in the meantime.

"Over there it is, may I welcome you to the Netherbane tavern." Kane said as the group approached.