CHAPTER 10

They entered the room only to find how romantically the room was decorated.

hm-(in mind)-humari life bhi kisi romantic bollywood film jaise chal rahi hain,ek ladki ladka aate hain,room na hone ke wajah se ek room main rehna pad raha hain,aur woh bhi honeymoon suit,humari love story bhi aise hi chal raha hain,par humari toh sahil se sagai hone wala hain,ek min hasi,teri kaunsi love story,woh bhi anubhav sir ke saath,nahi aisa kuch nahi hain,sahil bohot pasand karta hain hume,aise kaise hum usse dhokha de sakte hain,par aise kuch nahi hain,hum thodi sir se pyar karte hain aur na hi sir karte hain,aur aisa kuch hona bhi nahi chahiye

as-miss mallik(he called her bringing her out of her thoughts)

hm-ye..yes sir

as-kin khayalon main khoyi huwi thi aap

hm-nahi sir kuch nahi,woh bas aise hi

as-acha aap aram kar sakti hain, waise bhi meeting do ghante baad hain,aur uske baad dinner hain,toh fresh hoke thoda rest karke jate hain,hum fresh hokar aate hain

hm-ji,ji sir(anu went inside the bathroom to get freshed up,while haseena was tired from the long train journey,she sat on the bed.scrolling through her phone,resting her back on the bedrest,but she didn't realize when she fell asleep in the sitting position only,while her phone lying on her lap.Anubhav came out only to find this beautiful sight,it was 5pm so evening rays entering though the window,falling on her face,her face was indeed glowing due to the rays,an innocence flashing through her face.Some hair strands were disturbing her sleep,initially he didn't plan to touch her or so,but he was not able to resist tucking that strand,that was disturbing his view of this beauty,sleeping so carelessly,just like a small kid.He went near her and slowly tucked in the hair strand,without disturbing her sleep.He smiled at how she made a grumpy face on sensing the touch,disturbing her small nap.He made her lie on the bed comfortably,but doing so,she grabbed his hands,and when he made her lay on the bed,she still didn't left the hold,as a result he was about to fall on her,but supported himself,by placing his hands on her either side.He was just looking at her,,for the first time,so closely,from so near,that just an inch more,his lips might have touched hers,but due to the movement her sleep broke,she slowly opened her eyes,adjusting it to the light but to her shock,she could only find him,standing so close to her,for a moment she just forgot everything,and looked into his eyes,initially he who was shocked on her opening eyes suddenly got lost in her eyes as well.Both were just looking deeply into each others eyes,not knowing why,but they could sense a strange,yet completely amazing feeling.For anubhav-it defined-love.But for haseena,she was completely new to such a feeling,moreover she even didn't knew,nor did her heart knew,but she knew that he had something,that she wanted to be with him,from her childhood onwards,she called it friendship at that time,but now-no one knows what it is.

Soon anubhav was not able to hold more so he moved but as she had hold on his arm,he could not move,that's when she realized she had been holding him.

as-sorry,woh actually hum aapko theek se sulana chahte the,woh aap baithe baithe so gayi thi,and you were looking uncomfortable,isliye humne socha ki aapko leta de,but phir aapne humara haath pakad liya tha,aur hum jab uthne wale the toh hum kheeche gaye,aur aap par..(he tried to explain as he didn't want her to understand him wrongly,and not make her feel uncomfortable)

hm-sorry aap kyu bol rahe hain,humne aapka hath pakda,aap toh sirf humari help kar rahe the,I'm sorry

as-nahi phir bhi

hm-it's okay(she passed a smile)itne stress main kyu aa rahe hain aap,humne kuch nahi socha

as-aapko kaise..

hm-aapki behen ke saath rehkar,kuch human emotions read karna hum bhi samaj gaye(he smiled back in response)

as-aap fresh ho jayiye