CHAPTER 4

This chapter is dedicated to all the girls who doesn't know their worth and settle for less. Babes you deserve the whole world

 Babes you deserve the whole world

                           Bhavna

  I frown tilting my head sideways examining the stormy grey eyes that stare back at me, I think I didn't get the left eye right!, I take my pencil and correct it slightly Ah! Perfect!.

It's been a week since I saw Ryan , and I couldn't get those eyes out of my head, Damn him!, he didn't even thank me!, he just left, Poof! into thin air. I wondered if all that was my imagination and  maybe it's not real, but when I saw the bruise on my hand, that I remembered appeared when we were hiding from those thugs.

 It indeed was real. I didn't tell anyone because I know nobody would believe me. You saved the guy who defeated the dude who was double his size!?, and that too with a rock? Yeah right!. These will be the exact words coming out of them when I tell my friends and they would laugh at me.

As I close my sketch book placing it inside my bag , Izabella scrolls out from the bathroom. "I'll be back in a few", she says to me fixing her hair in front of the mirror, "Okay, Be safe" I reply looking at her, "I will, Bye!" , she waves at me while closing the door on her way. Apparently, she's going to meet her brother who is a block apart and he  moved here a few days ago enrolling in our college, she asked me to tag along with her , but being the introvert I am, refused her offer and thank god!, she didn't force me this time.

My phone pings beside me indicating that I've received a notification, I check it to see that I have a message from Shreya, she's my best friend since school in India. I love our friendship, sometimes we don't talk for a while and when we do, it's as if we never stopped talking.

I tell her about Ryan, she knows that I'd never lie to her. So I don't have to worry about her not trusting me or laughing at me. And Of course she teases me about it, after Abhi, it's the first time that I'm talking about a guy. After we talked for a while, I drift off to sleep, those piercing grey eyes being the last thing on my mind.

I hurriedly walk down the hallway. Darn!, I'm late!. I overslept, again!, I shouldn't have stayed up late reading a book, but it was so interesting that I couldn't help it. By the time, I reach my class I'm panting, I should start working out!.

I hesitate before opening the door, giving myself a small pep talk I finally open it. Apologizing to the teacher, I quickly walk down to my seat avoiding looking up . I could feel multiple stares as I sat down.

Halfway through my class, I could feel someone's stare on my back, I frown turning back I meet the stormy grey eyes glaring at me, which have been haunting me these past few day, I widen my eyes in shock, What is he doing here!? and supposedly Why is he looking at me like that!?. Wait is he real or am I hallucinating? I pinch myself and look back again, He is definitely real!. I quickly turn up front avoiding his intense stare, What does he want?!

I sigh in relief when the bell rings, quickly gathering up my things I stand up to leave, Don't look back, Don't look back just leave!. I slightly look back only to see Ryan walking towards me. Oh no! no!

I take quick strands to the hallway hoping he wouldn't follow me "Hey! Wait." I freeze , Okay Okay don't panic let's see what he has to tell. I slowly turn back only to find him inches away from me, I slightly distance myself creating a minimum two feet distance between us and I don't like the fact that I have to strain my neck to look up at him, Why is he so tall!?.

"Look- "Heyy Bhavss!', Izzy interrupts him before he says anything " Here, you forgot your phone" Oh crap, I totally forgot about that! " Thank you Izzy, I owe you" I say to her and she smiles at me in return "Oh hey Lucy, Didn't see you there!", she says to him while slapping the back of his head.

What the duck is happening!? Lucy!? Why is she calling him that, and most importantly do they know each other!? Of course they do dumbass, but how exactly?

Ryan or Lucy rolls his eyes and mutters  "Don't call me that", Izzy chuckles by seeing the confused expression on my face and tells me that "He's the idiotic brother I've been telling you about, Wait let me introduce you guys properly, Bhavna meet Luciano, and Lucy meet Bhavna."

Luciano-what!? What is his name exactly Ryan or Luciano I'm very much confused right now!

  Neither of us respond to the introduction, "Oh okay, by the looks of it I think you've already met before, Where did you guys meet exactly?" Izzy asks us looking back and forth between me and Luciano

I open my mouth to say that we've met on the day of the fight but he beats me to it " We've just met a while ago in class, I was actually going to ask her for notes right now" I frown looking at him Why is he lying!?, and he glares back at me in return silently telling me with his eyes to not utter a single word.

I gulp, God! why are you doing this to me!.
"Oh okay then, I'll be going now you guys carry on" No! Izzy please don't leave me with your devil of a brother!

I don't say that aloud but simply nod at her as she joins her friends

"We have to talk" Rya-Luciano says to me as he looks at me with those grey eyes,  "Okay fine, talk" I mean I'm kind of confused and curious right now about his name and all so..yeah.

He looks around at the students lingering in the hallways before shaking his head "No, not here, Let's go somewhere less crowded" he says to me
and strides forward. I take a deep breath and follow him. Come on Bhavna, you've got it!.

                             Author's note

                             Author's note

Hey people!, Sorry for the late update.
Hope you like this chapter :)

And let me know your opinion by commenting.

Do vote and follow! 😅