CHAPTER 1

6 years ago...

I was lonely...looking for the missing part of me. But what was missing? Uraraka a good High School friend offered some information...

"Maybe you're not missing something...but someone..." 

...Ever since that day...

My life had changed for the better-

or at least I thought...

...

It was around 9 in the morning, the sun was bright and seeping through the curtains of our kitchen windows...

"Daddy, Daddy!!" 

Aiko calls for us, I ignore him knowing what's next to be asked. He's asked me ever since I began cooking. Aiko began kicking his small legs in his high chair. His smile was so bright as always- brighter than the sun has ever been. His red ruby eyes always glimmered so brightly as the sun shines on them. For some reason he was super small for his age, but he was feisty. 

"Yes Aiko?" Kirishima asks as he sets  the dishes on the table. His hair fading- black into red. The hair dye was dying out. It still looked good on him. He smiles at me and begins to set the plate of pancakes, bacon, and fruits down.

"Is breakfast ready yet?" Aiko asks impatiently for the fifth time. Licking his lips while his eyes trailed across the food. From fruit, to waffles.

"Yes Aiko, now calm your tiny butt down." I say as I finish cooking up the eggs. I carry the pan of eggs to the table, setting them down.

"Daddy that looks amazing!!" He says kicking his feet even faster than before. I roll my eyes and couldn't help but smile as I sat down.

"Aiko, calm down." Kirishima laughs out. 

"Well, since breakfast is ready, what do we do now Aiko?" I ask staring at Aiko while raising an eyebrow. 

"We chow down?" He says rubbing his belly and licking his lips.

"No...We do something to show appreciation to the lord. So what do we do before we 'chow down'" I ask pulling the food away from him.

"Oh...I know, I know!! We pray!!"  His eyes light up with excitement. He slams his hands together, and a spark- a spark sparkles in between them. 

"Aiko..." Kirishima begins as he stands up. 

"Your hands- You have a quirk-" Kirishma reaches over the table grabbing Aiko's tiny hands. Aiko's eyes grow wide. 

"Do I have a quirk like Daddy? Pew Pew" He tries to shoot his arms out like he's iron man. It makes me laugh. 

"Aiko, Can you do that again?" I ask concerned. He nods and Kirishima releases his hands,