~dnf~

TW:praise, kink,cock ring,orgasm declination

Top:Dream

Bottom:George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third persons pov:

Dream was sitting on the couch and was watching a movie untill George came in the house carrying groceries.He putted them away and sat next to Dream.(just to mention they live together and they're a couple). George looked at dream "what movie are you watching?" Dream looked back down at him "oh it's just a horror movie."George grabbed some snacks and sat next to Dream."You know that i hate horror movies"And when he said that a jump scare popped at the screen.George jumped in Dream hands and Dream hugged George to calm him down.

George wasn't paying attention on the TV,he was lost on his thoughts.His thoughts were getting dirtier minute by minute.After he zoned into reality he realised that he had a boner, at least Dream didn't saw it bc he was watching the movie and they were coverd with a fluffy blanket.

George putted his hands under the blanket and he started to slowly palm himself through his sorts and boxers.He was surprised to the fact that Dream hasn't seen him yet.He slowly started to palm himself faster.He was so zoned out thinkink abt Dream doing this and more things to him.The only thing that he didn't know was that Dream was actually watching him and that he had an idea.

"George may i hold you hand?i am kinda scared"Dream asked and George zoned into reality.

"Oh- um yes ofc"George said as he gave Dream his hand

"Both of your hands George" Dream said rolling his eyes like George had to know and George's eyes widen a little but he still gave him both of his hands.George now wasn't able to please himself.

"Oh Georgie you think you can please yourself without me realising it~"Dream said as he climed on George's lap and sat there facing and pinning hin on the couch.George was so flustered and was blushing due to the embarrassment.

"Dream i-..."George didn't know what to say.

"Oh what happened Georgie?Why are you so shy darling?"George was getting more harder than he already was

"D-dream please"

"Please what darling~?Use your words"Dream knew what George wanted but he love hearing George beg

"P-please fuck me.I need you"Dream bit his lip and strip off of his cloths and he took off Georges clothes aswell.

"I'll be right back.DO NOT touch yourself He quickly rushed upstairs and after 2 minutes he was back with lube and a cock ring.George didn't like the idea kf the cock ring but he wanted to be good for Dream and just go with what Dream wanted to do

"Good boy~"Dream praised George when he saw that George listened to him.George loved getting praised oh so much"D-Dream please. Do something i need you~"George whined wanted any kind of friction."Be patient Georgie~"Dream put a big amount of lube on his cock and fingers and then he stuck 1 finger in Georges hole and  starting thrusting his finger on and out of George.The 2nd and the 3rd came aswell George was oh so close"D-Dream I'm cumming~"Dream pulled out his fingers right before George got to finish"Not yet Georgie" Dream said and without warning he started going in George

George let out a slutty moan when Dream bottomed out and Dream groaned.Dream gave George time to adjust and when George gave him the go he started thrusting in and out of George.George was moaning like crazy.He could even say smth without leting out a moan.Dream knew he had found Georges sweet spot when he heard George letting out a pornografic moan and that tund him more on than he already was.Dream started thrusting into George like there was no tomorrow.He was chasing his orgasm when he heard George say"Dream~ I'm s-so close~ ahh~"Dream then bend down and started palying with Georges nipples and sucking on Georges neck.Then suddenly George came on theur stomachs and the bed sheets Dream kept pounding into George in an ungodly pace but none of them cared.After some minutes Dreams thrusts got sloppier and then Dream said"in or o-out"And George answered"IN PLS IN ME.I WANT IT"And just like that Dream came deep in George with a moan.

   ~~after care time~~

Dream pulled out of George and went to the bathroom to run a bath for both of them.He went in the bedroom to get their clothes and the bedsheets and threw then in the can with the dirty fabrics."Hey dream"George said with a sleepy voice "Yes love?"Dream answered at his sleepy boyfriend"Can you please put extra bubbles?"George said trying nkt to fall asleep"Of course love"When the bath was ready he picked up George and putted hin in the tup and went to their room to put on new and clear sheets and got 2 boxers 1 of his hoodies and 1 pair of shorts.

He joined George in the tub and started massaging Georges haid with sampoo
That wad calming George so much thatb he almost fell asleep but he was strong enough to keep himself awake.

When Dream was finished with cleaning both of them up he puted on George boxers and his hoodie, nkthing else under bc his hoodies were big enough to corer him.He wore his boxers and shorts on an then he cuddliled with George and they fell asleep on their bed.

_____________________________

Yooooo my first smut. I hope you liked it. Idk when I'm gonna post again.I meannn i don't have any ideas but trust me I'll find smth.Anyways eat smth and drink lots of water.See ya. Take care