~Karlnap~

Uhm, I'll try my best on this smut. Enjoy reading!

Top: Sapnap

Bottom: Karl
______________________________________
Narrator's POV:

It was a verry hot afternoon. Sapnap and Karl were extremely hot. Kark was wearing booty shorts and he had been teasing Sapnap all day. Sapnap was as hard as a rock and all he wanted to do was fuck the living days out to of Karl. In order to do that though he needed a plan.

He was in his room, thinking of what he could do. Not even 5 mins later he got an idea that would work.

Sapnap took his shirt off and went downstairs. Karl wad on the couch watching a movie. Sapnap went to Karl and sat on his lap clearly blocking the view. "Sapnap! Get off of me! I'm trying to watch a movie!" Karl sounded annoyed. "Hmmm. Nope!" Sapnap said while giggling. And as he said that he realized that Karl was staring at Sapnap's abs.

Karl started feeling hot and Sapnap knew. "What happened Karl? Do you got a staring problem?" Karl started blushing when he realized he got caught staring. Karl then saw Sapnap's erection and he grabbed it. His own erection started growing. Sapnap saw that and started smirking. He got closer to Karl so that their cocks were touching and started grinding in order to create some sort of friction. Sapnap then went down to Karl's neck and started sucking on different spots.

Karl was moaning like crazy "Sapnap~ I'm close~" then, the friction stoped. Karl was about to say something but was clearly stoped by Sapnap picking him up and running in their bedroom. He gently threw Karl on the bed. "I'll be right back. Do not touch yourself. Wait for me to come back like the good boy you are, mkay?" He said before leaving. It was so painful for Karl but he wanted to be good for Sapnap and he was scared of the punishment he'd have if he disobeyed.

After 2 minutes Sapnap came in the room with lube. He turned on the AC (cause they didn't wanna die from the hot weather) and started kissing Karl. The kiss was getting heated very quickly. Sapnap couldn't get enough. He grabbed Karl's dick and started rubbing it. Karl moaned and Sapnap shoved his tongue in Karl's mouth and moaned into the kiss.

Sapnap started undressing himself and Karl. Karl looked at Sapnap with puppy eyes "Aw~ Does my puppy feel too exposed? Karl nodded. "Then why don't get started?". Sapnap then opened the bottle with lube and put some on his fingers. "Open your legs honey". Karl lied back, opened his legs  and look at the ceiling. He was so flustered.  Sapnap teased Karl by circling around Karl's hole with his lubed finger.

"Sapnap~ Stop teasing me please~" Karl hated being teased. "Is my baby too desperate for my cock?" Karl whimpered and nodded. Sapnap then added 2 fingers without warning. Karl moaned due to the friction but mostly pain. "Oh my gosh. Sapnap, please have mercy~" "No I don't think so darling". Sapnap said with a smirk on his face and the winked at Karl. Then, he started thrusting his fingers in and out of Karl. Karl let out a loud moan when he felt a scissoring move from Sapnap.

When Sapnap thought that Karl was stretched enouh he pulled out his fingers and poured a good amount of lube on his dick.  He spread the libe allover his cock and then pushed the tip in. Karl's moan was cut off by a scream when Sapnap slammed his cock all the way in. Sapnap didn't give Karl any time to adjust. He started going in and out lf Karl, hitting in different angles each time until he heard Karl sream from pleasure. "Oop, found it".

He then started abusing Karl's prostate in avery single thrust. Karl was in heaven. Sapnap started thrusting harder. Karl was a moaning mess, he couldn't say a word without being interrupted by his own moans."S-Sapnap~ I'm so c-close. Please~" "I'm close too honey~"

Sapnap started thrusting in an ungodly speed. The room was filled with Karl's and Sapnap's moans. The be was creaking. The sun was setting. Karl's vision went white when him and Sapnap came. They stayed like that for a moment and then Sapnap pulled out. Karl lied on the bed, exhausted. Sapnap ran downstairs and came back a few seconds later with a bottle of water. He helped ksro drink and then went to prepare a nath for the both of them.

After the bath was prepared he picked up Karl and placed him in the bathtub. "Wait here, I'll be right back. Okay baby?" Karl nodded and hummed. Sapnap went in the bedroom, he changed the sheets and places some clothes on the bed. He then went in the bathroom with Karl and sat behind him, washing him and massaging his head with shampoo. Karl was so relaxed. After they were done showering, Sapnap wrapped a towel over his waist and did the same woth Karl. He picked up Karl and went in the bedroom.

He put on some boxers and sweatpants and helped Karl put on boxers and one of Sapnap's shirts. They lied down and cuddled. "I love you Sappy" Karl said in a really tired voice. "I love you too baby". Karl felt safe and loved he never wanted this to end. They feel asleep.
______________________________________

WOOOOO! It's literally been so long since I wrote my last smut :'). I really hoped you liked it. I'll try my best to write another smut soon but school's gonna start in less than a month so yeah....

Anyways. Take care and make sure to drink some water!!!