Preface

About the book:

This story is my homage to one of the revered Panchakanyas, Devi Kunti, who was the mother of heroes in Dwapara yuga but still remained forgotten, unsung, and sadly, misunderstood. This book is a humble effort to explore her thoughts and sufferings, and to realise the reasons of whatever she did that made Kaliyuga question her.

Disclaimer:

This book is research based. I shall strictly follow the authentic Mahabharata and works of research scholars that stick to authenticity. Imaginations will be there but I shall never violate Vyasa's story and characterization.

If you cannot agree with my interpretation, kindly stay away. Do not read if you cannot respect truth and my views on the characters.

Absolutely NO bashing. No fight is allowed in the comment section.

All rights reserved © Semanti Chakraborty 2022

No part of this book can be reproduced, transmitted or stored in any form without my written permission. Doing so will lead one to serious legal trouble.

Dedication:

To Lord Krishna, Lord Ananta and Maa Lakshmi in Her nine human forms, and Mata Ksheera, without whose blessings writing is never possible for me.

To Lord Dharma, Lord Vaayu, Lord Indra, Lord Ashwinis and Lord Agni, the ones from whom sprung the divine six lovers, Pandavas and Panchali, who came on earth with the Lord, to fulfil His mission of establishing Dharma.

To Mata Kunti, her five sons, and their all wives, who were divine, and dear to Lord, those Princes and Princesses who had gone through all pains in their lives just to make Dharma prevail.

Thank you Dharmaatmika for this beautiful cover.