Alia

That fuckin bitch. How she just gone hang up on me like that? I'm to sick of everything being on her time. All she does is disrespect me, fuck me and leave me feeling like I can't do anything without her ruining my life. I looked at the phone stunned until Asiah walked in "ma can I have a snack" I nodded and she rushed off to the kitchen I got up just to make sure she doesn't make a mess. I stood by the counter and watched her grab 3 cuties and a apple juice. I motioned for a hug so she ran up and wrapped her arms around my waist "I love you too mommy" I smiled an bent down to kiss her forehead. I walked back into my bedroom and decided to call my girl Trina I knew she'd get my head back on straight.

"Girl and do you know this bitch just hung up on me. Like no and click" Trina laughed "uh uh I been telling yo ass stop fuckin with her trifling ass" I rolled my eyes "I know I know but it's just so hard cause you know she be puttin it down" I was getting warm at the thought of her on my body. I sat up in the bed "GIRL! I have a Great idea" Trina started to whisper "ooo what is it girl" I told her I'd call her back later and sat at the edge of my bed thinking about how I could get Danni's attention. Lingerie was the first thought and a trench coat said it all. I decided on having a little selfie shoot, this was bound to get her attention. I looked over at the clock "Asiah come here" Asiah came rushing down the hallway "yes mommy" I asked her to get dress and told her she was going to grandmas for a second. She cheered and I hurried to call my mother to let her know her grand baby was on the way.

I stared at my body in the mirror as I tried on set after set. I bought like 8 sets and pieces and I loved each and every one of them! I turned to see how my curves complimented me well. Only thing left to do was my hair I wanted my curls to hang just the way she liked and my hair had grown some more so now it was past my shoulders. I pulled it up and let a few curls dangle in the back and two pieces in the front. I completed the look with a long black trench coat and diamond earrings. I put on my sexy red heels that matched my red lingerie. I chose the red one piece thong that placed a bow right above my ass, with a matching bow over each nipple. I put my lotion on and lightly sprayed myself with Chanel Bleu. I smiled as I admired my body thinking to myself "damn I look good" people constantly compared me to LisaRaye in the Players Club with just a bit more curves in all the right places.

I picked up my phone and texted Danni ..."can you come by I really need to talk to you" ... I sat my phone back down and applied my lipgloss. An hour had gone by and nothing so I started to scroll through my Twitter feed. I decided to post a pic since I looked to good to go to waste. Not even 10 minutes went by before my DM's were filled with nasty muthafuckas. I continued to scroll than immediately stopped when I saw this fiiiine as stud come across my screen "mmm who is this?!?" I clicked her profile and began to check out her photos. "Hmmm okay E... let's see what you're hittin on" I continued to read her tweets an watched videos hoping to catch her vibe when my phone vibrated.. "ooo she followed me back hahaaa" I thought to myself as I posted one last pic and then got off Twitter. I looked at my messages and went to text Danni a video of me currently telling her I was definitely thinking of her and wanted her now. I relaxed back on the bed looking over at the clock damn its almost one am. I shook my head and my phone vibrated again "what will it take to take you out" I looked at the the name... "mmm E" I smiled from ear to ear eager to message back. "Well hello to you too lol" I rolled over to sit up cause I could tell this was gonna be a night.

3 am an all I could hear was keys rambling. I rubbed my eyes and Danni was standing in my doorway. "Hey big head... you rang?" I sat up and cleared my throat "Danni?" I was so puzzled "in the flesh" she walk into the room "I texted you forever ago.. you must've been entertaining her huh" she glared at me with the coldest look "Nah I'm entertaining you... I'm here so what's up" she irritated my soul but my pussy was definitely saying something different. "Ugh why are you like this... you don't miss me?" I stood up in front of her and dropped my trench coat "you always sporting that damn attitude like you don't miss me?" I locked my hands behind her head an rested my arms on her shoulders. "Why you want me to lie to you I will never understand" she said as she smirked. I rolled my eyes an threw my hands back "I don't want you to lie, I actually want the opposite! Why don't you go back home to your wife to be" she grabbed my arm an spun me around "stop with that bullshit ass attitude" she tossed me back towards the bed and I felt myself melt into it "mmm.. you mad huh" I chuckled as she slid between my legs.